Noob looking for upgrade reviews for my zeda 80.

Leighton

Hi all,

I am a complete noob to motorised bicycles.
I've just this Friday gone completed my first one, excuse.my.language I fu#@&+* love it. Friday I didn't have a freewheel so just push bumped it and had a little go. Yesterday I sorted the back wheel and can pedal start it and it's a complete machine now, it's soo sick I love it. Who'd have known a bicycle can go that fast, it's insane!

I know I'm going to want to make it go faster and have been looking I to all the parts available.
I was hoping some of y'all can give me some advice on what's best to upgrade first if I was you and why? What you like and dislike about those upgrade parts and if you will need to change anything else while upgrading said part?

My engine is a zeda 80 and it's on a old-style road/fixie bike with the skinny 700 wheels. It already fly's, but I need your help to reach the statisphere!

Thanks in advance.

Leighton

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm going to go for the thrust 2 exhaust from bike berry. The video I watched on YouTube gave it a good result over the other exhausts... If love to be able to weld my own though.

ESmalik

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm going to go for the thrust 2 exhaust from bike berry. The video I watched on YouTube gave it a good result over the other exhausts... If love to be able to weld my own though.
The thrust is not a good pipe, especially not from bikeberry. Be careful of youtube reviews, many of them dont truely know what they're putting in their bike. The thrust is not a real expansion pipe so all thatll happen is it will be LOUD with little to know performance gain

HumanPerson

KX65 expansion chamber works quite well in my opinion, and seems to create awesome low end torque.

That and a good carb, not to big not to small, it all comes together and when it does you'll be smiling sailing down the boulevard :)

Karl Snarl

mz65 replica pipe works really well for stock and a bit modded motors. anything you plan on porting and changing the timing on you are gonna have to build your own pipe or go with a ktm pipe ( or a real chamber in general). i like the mz65 pipe for my family. i add a muffler, they are loud and proud out of the box. it was the best one mod i did to any of their bikes. instant power gain with a jet up or two from the stock muffler. makes the bike sound like a real bike too. also makes it really easy to tune by sound. for a stock bike, can't go wrong with a mz65 replica.