Old 80cc bike no acceleration or pull.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29767
  • Start date
What do you all think of this? Does it really not need carb jets to tune it or is it a gimmick? It would be cheaper to get that and return the dellorto carb + jets, if true.
It's a gimmick. It says 1 slow jet, and 1 main jet. The slow jet probably has a needle to adjust the idle circuit, but the main jet will still need addressing with various build types.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What do you all think of this? Does it really not need carb jets to tune it or is it a gimmick? It would be cheaper to get that and return the dellorto carb + jets, if true.
It's an oko clone carb and it has a slow jet, needle and main jet. Even shows the jets in th 6th picture. I wouldn't buy it. Just because it's from bikeberry.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It's a gimmick. It says 1 slow jet, and 1 main jet. The slow jet probably has a needle to adjust the idle circuit, but the main jet will still need addressing with various build types.
Slow jet and mixture screw for idle, needle 1/4-3/4 then main jet with tons of overlap of the three. Can feel the mixture screw at full throttle lol.

Should I make a new batch of premix before I get the jets in? What do you recommend for oil, ratio, and octane?
I would put the mixture where I plan on running it before screwing with the jet. I use Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke full synthetic racing oil. Around 11.50 a quart at Napa. 4 ozs. per gallon. I use premium gas, and at 160 comp. you probably should too.
I

I would put the mixture where I plan on running it before screwing with the jet. I use Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke full synthetic racing oil. Around 11.50 a quart at Napa. 4 ozs. per gallon. I use premium gas, and at 160 comp. you probably should too.
I
I got some STP, is that OK?

Back