possible interesting idea.

Okay first of all the way I started it to begin with was I put one foot on the pedal and scooted along like a scooter hopped on so I had wait on it and popped the clutch now that sometimes would do it.
As you know weather changes so that has a major factor, also as you know people in Wisconsin call us people in Chicago Flatlanders because we don't have too many Hills here. I wish it were that easy just to run alongside hop on and pop the clutch or take it to a hill and write it down and pop the clutch but the hill is an early an option and by the time I run and hop on the bike and get it popped it just goes but a pot of pot I have not necessarily high performance parts on mine but I do have very good parts on my bike I have an actual Automotive spark plug wire comma mag wheels very good throttle all new cables and all new gaskets and I've also replaced all the Chinese butter bolts with hardened steel Allen screws and they are torqued down to the proper numbers

Attachments

• 20170507_215646.jpg
    20170507_215646.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1496366023416-36848273.jpg
    1496366023416-36848273.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143
Question what the hell is this magnetic base it seems like some sort of thing that holds small pieces in place it's got a dial that turns the magnet on and sticks to metal and then you turn the knob and magnet turns off and goes in Every Which Way but Loose and it holds things I'm thinking that it holds rods I really don't know anybody have any idea what the heck this thing is I got it for free

Back