Prime day tires

You can most likely return them without issue. Even if you have to keep them, I bet you could sell them locally to recoup your money. Otherwise, keep them as a spare set for your pedal bike as you mentioned.
He could probably sell them to some kid for what he paid for them. When I used to ride a pedal bike I'd go through cheap tires very fast. Most of the time I would pull tires off bikes at the dump and run those. Only after putting a motor on a bike did I realize the importance of good tires.

They'll make decent front tires. Just use a tire liner and a thick tube. Fronts are easy to change out when needed. That's what I do when I get a new bike with el cheapo tires = all my new bikes. I put the money in the rear tire with a tire liner and a thick tube, kevlar lined too. FD you need a good rear tire.

They'll make decent front tires. Just use a tire liner and a thick tube. Fronts are easy to change out when needed. That's what I do when I get a new bike with el cheapo tires = all my new bikes. I put the money in the rear tire with a tire liner and a thick tube, kevlar lined too. FD you need a good rear tire.
Which tire would be your go to tire fir a friction drive?

Which tire would be your go to tire fir a friction drive?
For cheaper I've used these in the past and like them, last pretty good. Click on the drop down blackwall. Not puncture lined.
For a good Kevlar lined tire this one. Ebike riders say they last 1000's of miles with no flats ever on the Ebike forum. I haven't worn one out yet.
Both those tires I think you can get a better deal on them if you shop around. I just wanted to find them and show you the tires.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back