Sc2 smart carb

DieselTech

Local time
1:36 AM
I've been eyeing these carbs, they got them in all different sizes. Who is going to buy 1 to try? So you can give me some feedback on it. It's really nice looking & got some nice features. What's your guys thoughts?
Screenshot_20220111-152302_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-151700_Chrome.jpg

Who is going to buy 1 to try?
I just voted and elected YOU to do this first...lol...DAMIEN

SC2 SmartCarbs are designed to replace conventional carburetors in 2-stroke applications from 125cc up to 500cc or more.
SC2 SmartCarbs are available in 36, 38, and 40mm sizes

I just voted and elected YOU to do this first...lol...DAMIEN

SC2 SmartCarbs are designed to replace conventional carburetors in 2-stroke applications from 125cc up to 500cc or more.
SC2 SmartCarbs are available in 36, 38, and 40mm sizes
Lol I was hoping you were going to. I looked at them & thought they were very interesting till I seen the price? Just now getting back up off the floor!!!😂🤪🤣🤪 Theres some guys running them on 70-90cc 2 strokes on scooters. I would like to test 1 in a controlled environment to see if fuel mileage increase is really like they said. If I had a dyno I would verify that as well.

I've been eyeing these carbs, they got them in all different sizes. Who is going to buy 1 to try? So you can give me some feedback on it. It's really nice looking & got some nice features. What's your guys thoughts?View attachment 164129View attachment 164130

Looks cool and modern, It would look like a high performance carb on the bike.
Hurry up and test one out so we'll know if their any good or not

For the price of that sucker???...It is SOOOOOO not happening, at least for this fat, balding, old fart...lol...DAMIEN

36mm SC2 SmartCarb​

$699.00 – $824.00

And thats for the smallest one in the series...lol.

Lol I would love to, I think they would be the cats meow of carbs, I gotta do a lil more research on them though.

The only thing "smart" that i can see about this carby is the marketing by its inventor/retailer that can sucker that kind of money out of people...lol...DAMIEN
Lmao, yeah I can get a complete electronic fuel injection set up for a 2 stroke 4 $700, that includes everything except engine & 12v batt to run the electronics, I'm going to own a fuel injection set up someday on 1 of these CG.

Back