Sc2 smart carb

The 650-4's and the 750-4's were so sweet. I want a 650-4( 76-78 ), my buddy is supposed to sell me one, but hes slacking, I been asking for 15 years now. He said it was mine when he sells it, that was 3 years ago.
The old Kawasakis were sweet bikes. I had a 79’ 650SR. Of all the bikes I’ve owned I regret selling that bike.
Sold to a guy who didn’t ride. He was riding a chick who happened to not be his wife and they got hit by a car. The wife said either the bike or you goes…
I bought it back, rebuilt it, and made the mistake to sell it again. :(

For the price of this thing...It is SOOOOOO not happening, at least for this fat, balding, old fart...lol...DAMIEN

36mm SC2 SmartCarb​

$699.00 – $824.00

And thats for the smallest one in the series...lol.
I'll wait for the china knock off.
The old Kawasakis were sweet bikes. I had a 79’ 650SR. Of all the bikes I’ve owned I regret selling that bike.
Sold to a guy who didn’t ride. He was riding a chick who happened to not be his wife and they got hit by a car. The wife said either the bike or you goes…
I have a buddy that bought the very first 900 Kawi ever sold in Canada. He's restored the bike, but never touch the engine, it still runs like day one.

Were they offered with a touring package, that had color matched fairings & hard side saddle bags/boxes & the old style 2 up seat with factory sissy bar.
The one I am waiting on has the original factory fairing. Same guy I got my bike from, all factory original bike. Only thing he ever put money into was his Harleys. The Kaw's don't break down and are already fast out of the factory, plus great gas mileage.

I know a lot of guys that make the mistake of getting married. Not I, I love my bikes.

How many sets of tires you go through a year?
For one ride I don't use rubber it's strictly tube :LOL:

I ride my M/C on average 17K miles a year
Tires average (9K to 12K) depending on how aggressive I've been riding
The front and rear tires never wear out at the same time, so some years it seem like I'm buying either a front or rear tire every 4 months.
But after a few tire changes they both line up again and have to be changed at the same time
I bought a new set on 10/14/21 and now they both have about 4K miles on em.
Michelin Commander 3
Front 130/90/16
Rear 170/80/15

Back