Short Trouble Shoot Video Clip. Why Won't It Start?

Yes, but the one part with the slot to unscrew it from the tube, is going to be a little larger. They work fine though. Dellorto and most 5mm jets will work. Knock off Keinhin ( spelled wrong i think) will work as well as the keinhin. I actully have some main jets from a kawasaki in my buddys nt carb. Same size and everything.

Relooking, that link is the nt jet. Not the oem dellorto, they will fit perfect.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have no idea if they will work or not...Why buy so many in a kit from Amazon that you will never use when you can buy just the one you need for 2 bucks from Sick Bike Parts that i gave you the link for???...Just tick the box for the #68 jet and order...SBP are a reputable outfit...DAMIEN
Why buy one assuming it's the one I need? I'd rather have a set so I can try the next larger or smaller. I have the sickbikeparts shift kit and left side tensioner. I agree that they are reputable but like many others, I don't like the thinly veiled attitude I get from them. I'd rather not give them my money if I don't have to. Plus one day shipping from Amazon. Thanks much for the link. All help and suggestions are appreciated!

Yuckfoo, in the future if you are having troubles finding a jet, you can try motorcycle shops, online or in person. They usually carry a huge assortment of 5mm jets from various makers. Just a tip for next time if all the nt jet kits are sold out.

Why buy one assuming it's the one I need? I'd rather have a set so I can try the next larger or smaller. I have the sickbikeparts shift kit and left side tensioner. I agree that they are reputable but like many others, I don't like the thinly veiled attitude I get from them. I'd rather not give them my money if I don't have to. Plus one day shipping from Amazon. Thanks much for the link. All help and suggestions are appreciated!
All the jets above 70, you won't need. You may need from 62-68.

Back