Smokey old Fart smell

robin bird

Local time
11:54 PM
Do any of you 2 smokers have their partners complain about your smell after a ride?
I may have to go 4 cycle if it keeps up LOL cus perfume only makes it worse--yes i have the smokeless oil and my ratio is right !
Posibly if i smoke a cigar it will help-going to have to try!

Lol!

Actually, yes :rolleye2s:

When I finished my second bike I talked my wife into going on a short ride with me. Before we took off she asked "honey, will I smell like you always do when we get back?" . "Yup, you sure will" I replied :D And she did!!! Nothing like a hot wife that smells of 2 stroke :giggle:

Aside from that she's never really complained though. I work at a wrecking yard so I usually get home pretty dirty and soaked with oil, atf and other good stuff. Anything usually smells better then me :sick:

For a different smell maybe throw some castor oil in your blend?

Or try to re-route your exhaust as far behind you as you can.

Stop using deodorant (its no good for you anyway)...and when you take a shower..don't wash them armpits..they will start to smell like onions..mixed with the two stroke smell they merge into the fine smells of an old fashion greasy deli and sub shop..like we used to have in New York and Jersey in the late 60s

Jeez, there are some seriously screwed up people here!

Oh hold on, I ride one of these darn things and come home smelling of eau de gear too :rolleyes:

I guess the smell fits in well with the demented look on my face as I ride....

well i like the idea of re-porting the exhaust. i did it on my chopper with nothing more than a 45 degree copper fitting i think it was 3/8 or maybe a 1/4 but i used it on the tailpipe to redirect teh exhaust not for the smell but to keep the oil spray off teh back rim so that the brakes are more effecient

Extent your exhaust pipe beyond your personal space.
I use old handlebars welded to the header to extend the pipe to the rear axle there I install a small lawn mower muffler.
Even on a tuned pipe.

I use Castor it is a laxative LOL.
I can stun a passerby with castor induced diarrhea, as I pass them at twenty plus mph..

Back