So, any winter build projects?

that trike looks great!!

Maybe I'll try to spill some paint on some of my stuff!!! :p

this one's gonna need a lot of paint.....prolly won't help the looks...hahaha
100_2519e.jpg

is that going to be a trike , or a two wheeler ? verrry cool , i rode a motored bike to work last night , the Mercedes broke down , i broke the radiator fixing a fan belt i broke in the big snow storm . with all the gravel left on the road i wished the trike was ready to role , that gravel is scary on two wheels. i may be riding for a week or so till the raidiator gets here , found one on ebay for $60.00 brand new shipping only 25. i had to ask him if it was a complete part . that was cheap . local parts shop wants 250 .00 and more . so im waitin on the mail again.

Last edited:
WeeeeDoggggies, I love that trike frame. Ive got visions goin thru my head about what I could do with THAT! Cant wait to see the finished product.:cool:

Last edited:
"The Iron Dragon", my twin-engined cruiser is my dependable work vehicle for three days weekly, so don't wanna mess with it.

Planning to build a push trailer for "The Dragon Lady", a Raleigh girlie cruiser. A 6hp Robin OHC engine, maybe a Torq-a-verter, 17" motorcycle tire, disc brake, a large ice cooler for groceries.

"The Iron Dragon", my twin-engined cruiser is my dependable work vehicle for three days weekly, so don't wanna mess with it.

Planning to build a push trailer for "The Dragon Lady", a Raleigh girlie cruiser. A 6hp Robin OHC engine, maybe a Torq-a-verter, 17" motorcycle tire, disc brake, a large ice cooler for groceries.

sounds good, bro......

when is winter, in Hawaii?? :p

nice to see ya on the forums!! :2thumbsup:

Thanks for props, Dave.:cool:

Winter is the rainy season, and when the temps drop down into the 60's.

Thank goodness the rain and the low temps aren't on the same days.

I rode thru 150-foot long mud puddles on the bike path today. Not too spooky becuz you KNOW there's asphalt on the bottom of the puddle.

Sooo, I rode gingerly thru the water with my chain drive engine. Then when the tires dried out I throttled both engines.

Last week I got caught in continuous downpour five miles from home. Sooo, I turned my front friction engine off and motored safely home with the back engine...on the sidewalk.

Rear Mitsubishi engine never skipped a beat.

i have two battery in the shop just waiting for the last battery in the mail . the motor is 36 volts , controller and throttle coming too . i stripped a horn , fuse link , key switch , blinker module ,and grip controller to work them all off of an old electric scooter , and I'm converting the original battery headlight the trike came with from battery to 12 volts , i would really like to find a nice chrome battery box to put in the basket to finish it all off , i also have some ape hanger handlebars I'm debating weather to use it or not , it depends on how long the wires are on the throttle . and how original i want to keep the trike .

Back