So, any winter build projects?

still didn't fix my car today , so i will be ridin in the rain for a few more days , its 4.4 miles one way , i wear sweats over jeans , heavy leather jacket , gloves , and a full face helmet , the helmet is the big thing , like riding inside , just fogs up sometimes , but i get there pretty fast , 49cc keeps up with traffic , but the gravel left over from from the snow is hazardous . if i look at the weather radar online , i can mostly avoid the rain if i time it right. ha ha . i take roads sidewalks and bike trails on the way , and avoid busy highways . i leave at 10;30 pm . so the traffic is minimal . it the ride home in the morning . lots of traffic . they can aim for you . Ive had two close calls one with contact . and a bent front rim . i felt sorry for the lady . i thought she was going to have a heart attack. people were pulling over saying they would be a witness , but i couldn't blame her . i was going the wrong way on the sidewalk. the other time i had a big truck turn right across the bike lane in front of me , i slammed on my breaks and turned right with him . my left hand grip just nicked the side of his truck . i was inches from being under his truck . that was scary . for me and the truck driver . Ive had three customers get hit by cars , i get the repairs , the one thing everyone of them said was (they never saw them ) so remember its always the one you don't see that gets you .so if you look and don't see anything . LOOK AGAIN .

Cool ... Cool ... Cool

that trike looks great!!

Maybe I'll try to spill some paint on some of my stuff!!! :p

this one's gonna need a lot of paint.....prolly won't help the looks...hahaha
View attachment 13916

Hey Dave,
Cool bike ... cool shop ... cool bunch of weedwhackers! :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
My Sicko-Truck

I spent the last couple days working on the 'sicko-truck' and have gone from this... 100_2484.JPG
to this100_2516.JPG

to this.... 100_2708ee.jpg100_2707ee.jpg
100_2710ee.jpg100_2709ee.jpg

The rack is a flatbed....that's a 48 quart cooler, bungeed on there. I have a 10 gallon rubbermaid container, as well.

Been on a bunch of test rides.... sure get a lot of looks !

Pizza Delivery?

:unsure:

man...I dig that russion engine dave :)
vodka run, dude !!!

good eye on the russian engine!! I pulled this off the trike.... bike # 3 for my greasy lil russian beauty!!! (My Spaceliner is still intact!!)

TATER JUICE FOR EVERYBODY!!

Back