Straight Bar Whizzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rear belt should be a AX62 or 63, if the secondary pulley is still 90mm.and I like Jason Belts.
Hope this helps Chris.

Ray

Thanks Ray, I had a ax63 on there. Quenton told me I'd probably need a larger belt, that's why I'm asking what size belt Chainmaker was using. I'm trying to avoid 10 trips to the auto parts store.

I wonder if you have a 5/4 pulley, Boy.. ..that thing is gonna move.
Nice.

Ray

Thanks, I have a bike put together for testing Quenton's clutch and plan on testing it this morning if it's not raining. I'll let you know what happens. Chris

I finally got some decent wide cranks installed and couldn't get it to start up, I went as far as pushing the bike about 1/4 mile up a pretty good hill ( man it's heavy) and it wouldn't fire. I'm going to check again for spark, and fuel delivery which was good a few weeks ago. if all is good I have a brand new Tillotson I'm going to try. In other news, I received word from my landlord I will be losing my workshop space, and I haven't been able to secure something else. I have another H that was completley rebuilt by Q last year with a hot cam, Ive got about everything else( sheave, clutch arm, pulley, exhaust, pulley cover, ML5B, that I don't want to put in a storage locker. If anyone is contemplating purchasing a motor and parts PM me and maybe work something out. I'd hate to have to break it up and put it on eBay.

I got real busy last spring and summer and never got the bike started, I cant wait for the weather to break. I am going to have to rebuild the carb, and shorten the chain a link. I am looking for a whisper twist throttle and wire if anyone has one available.

I got real busy last spring and summer and never got the bike started, I cant wait for the weather to break. I am going to have to rebuild the carb, and shorten the chain a link. I am looking for a whisper twist throttle and wire if anyone has one available.
Hey chain,did you mean a Whizzer twist throttle? ??

Ray

Hey chain,did you mean a Whizzer twist throttle? ??

Ray

Ray, Yes I meant Whizzer twist throttle..... just the plastic halves, I have the metal mechanics but the plastics are busted up. I am also looking for a Carter rebuild kit (Im in a battle with ebay about a refund and won't use them ) ...........SO if anyone has a Carter carb rebuild kit and or whizzer twist throttle halves for sale send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back