Super Heavy Duty Wheels ! ! ! !

• Thread starter the wheelmaster
  • Start date
T

the wheelmaster

Hello, if you haven't heard yet, I'm making Heavy Duty Wheels that incorporate #10 guage Motorcycle Spokes, and Often a superior Lace Pattern (when possible).
The Wheels come with a Lifetime Gaurantee ! If for any reason the Wheel ever breaks or becomes out of true I will repair it free of charge, you simply pay shipping, here's how it works,
Procedure #1, you send me your wheel (or individual Hub and Rim you want to use), I build it up with #10 Guage or in Extreme Cases #9 guage motorcycle spokes, Yes, The rim and Hub need drilling, but I've eliminated all problems concerning this action !
I then take a picture of your wheel and send it to you via E-mail, you then send me a money order for $190 (Shipping IS Extra), when I recieve payment I ship you a Super Wheel that will knock your socks off !

Procedure#2, You send me your wheel (or desired Hub and Rim) Along with a Money order for $190 PLus shipping, and I then build your wheel with the afore mentioned Specs and ship it back to you, Procedure #2 is obvioulsey the fastest turnaround time .
Here's my Information
The Wheelmaster, 37637 39th Ave South, Auburn,WA, 98001
(253) 927-0271 "Talk to Morrie" or leave a message with your info !
www.thewheelmaster.com
Personal Message me as well if you like, all inqueries are answered quickly..
THANK YOU MBC AND ALL IT'S PEOPLE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky

What do you charge for 12 gauge spokes? Is that all you'll do is 10-12g?

T

the wheelmaster

I only sell High tensil strength nickel cadmium plated steel spokes in #9 or #10 guage and no stainless in any guage, I'm not yet selling spoke kits that you can assemble yourself but in the future ya never know. :)

T

turkeyssr

Do they not make stainless spokes in such large sizes?? I'm sure the spokes are just as strong, correct?

T

the wheelmaster

stainless

Problem is, any heavy gauge stainless spoke you get will be too short because it's made for a motorcycle wheel, largest common diameter is 21 inches, 12 gauge maybe will be long enough, but I don't deal with anything under #10.
Yes, Stainless is really good metal, very tough, IMO it work hardens over a long period of time in a way that my spokes don't , but I still endorse stainless because it's WAY tougher and better than the stuff your dealing with anywhere else, I still don't use it unless the customer provides it or I order it for him or her..... :D

T

the wheelmaster

Hubs

I have not found a Hub yet that I can't superwheel, "Knock on Wood".... it certainly doesn't mean the one doesn't exist, send me some pics and I'll be able to tell easily, Jim.....:)