Too Much of Good Thing

Tasers are evil, Cops are using them these days in many cases when they shouldn't. It's Justifiable force, which is ridiculous as tasers are not harmless, they weaken the heart and they have killed dozens of people each year. Cops need to be better at negotiation and slower to anger with difficult people. We are slowly becoming a police state regardless.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/210907_b_brutality.htm

And I thought all people from Boston were d*cks ;)
You're indeed right, and by some definitions we're already living in a welfare police state. Makes me kinda sick.
I really hope they dont make these bikes illegal because they aren't much more dangerous than a normal bicycle. I guess I'd be willing to register for the measly $3 moped registration as long as I knew I wouldn't get harassed. But I ride cool and safe so I don't expect any 5-0 enounters.

No one can make anything between a bicycle and a moped illegal I wouldn't think.
It's eventual though. As gas goes up and more motoredbikes pop up,one !@$%# is gonna ruin it for all. Someone's gonna lose control on a bike lane and run over "Fluffy" and all ^%#$ is gonna break loose.

Back