Two Stroke Oil

Heck, it's probably just STP base stock with a Harbor Freight specified additive package. It honestly wouldn't surprise me lol
That's so true. I had a friend that used to work at the Strathcona Refinery in Edmonton AB and he took me on the tour one day. Every big box store and many gas station's jugs were going by on the oil line.

Where I live 2 miles from my house there’s 3 refinery’s . BP which use to be American standard oil. Shell which I wonder what brand of oils they make besides shell itself. The last one is ConocoPhillips 66 same here what brand besides there own.All three have been there since I can remember and I’m 50.

BP which use to be American standard oil.
Not exactly correct...Standard Oil was started by J.D. Rockefeller until it was broken up in an anti-trust suit way back when...lol.

Actually, British Petroleum owned some of the Standard Oil entities for a short period of time acquired long after Standard oil was broken up by that anti-trust decision.

Here is the history of BP, (formerly The British Petroleum Company).

I worked at a Amoco service station for 8 yrs. back in 1990 to 1998 and owner told me to find a different job . I asked him why he said Bp merged Amercian standard and he was closing in 6 weeks. The refinery changed it name on the big sign from American standard oil to Bp.

I worked at a Amoco service station for 8 yrs. back in 1990 to 1998 and owner told me to find a different job . I asked him why he said Bp merged Amercian standard and he was closing in 6 weeks. The refinery changed it name on the big sign from American standard oil to Bp.
Yep...British Petroleum merged with Amoco in 1998, becoming BP Amoco plc, and acquired ARCO and Burmah Castrol in 2000 and Aral AG in 2002.

Right now it operates under the BP brand (worldwide) and under the Amoco brand (in the United States) and the Aral brand (in Germany). Its largest division is BP America in the United States.

Back