Velosolex Build

Thanks!

I didnt realize Treatland had so many Velo parts. I have Bought from Brian in the past as well as Myrons.
The place in Holland has a good broad selection of parts with almost all in stock. Even with shipping its still reasonable.

Hope Im done needing stuff, but I know better!

Just ordered the last items from Holland for the build, I THINK. Dollar to Euro was not as bad as I thought. Next thing
is to mount the engine to the fork and attend to a zillion details. Probably easier to restore a Lamborghini.
I guess if one had a complete bike instead of boxes on unknown stuff this might be a bit easier.
Got a decal set coming from France.
Yeah, boxes of parts that you have never put together or taken apart before is a pain. Most of my ct90 was torn apart when I bought it. It's a good thing those are super cut and dry though.

Thanks!

I didnt realize Treatland had so many Velo parts. I have Bought from Brian in the past as well as Myrons.
The place in Holland has a good broad selection of parts with almost all in stock. Even with shipping its still reasonable.

Hope Im done needing stuff, but I know better!
Treatland must have a huge inventory. They have such a wide variety of parts for so many different bikes it is amazing.

Yeah, boxes of parts that you have never put together or taken apart before is a pain. Most of my ct90 was torn apart when I bought it. It's a good thing those are super cut and dry though.
How did you buy a CT90? New or used, is it dual range?

Back