WARNING WARNING WARNING

dougsr.874

Local time
6:18 AM
I posting this here so maybe more people will see it......Do Not Buy from Kings, Gasbikes, Zone 8,,,all the same company....they will not answer their phone and if you ever get the item ordered chances are it will either bad or the wrong part.........this is from personal experience

I posting this here so maybe more people will see it......Do Not Buy from Kings, Gasbikes, Zone 8,,,all the same company....they will not answer their phone and if you ever get the item ordered chances are it will either bad or the wrong part.........this is from personal experience

You got that right on they are the worst of all bike co. They never answer, if a co. Never answers their ph. Thast a WARNING. They have over 47 bad reviews out of 50.....buy elsewhere

I have ordered twice from Kings, and both time they shipped late. I ordered a GT5 Pro racing engine/with complementary high performance head, paid extra for 2 day shipping. After a week I tried to call Kings and finally got someone to answer the phone. It was someone from Gasbike, the claimed that the HP Head was out of stock. Very irritating that I waisted an extra $28.00 and 3 weeks waiting for the order to finally arrive. I will NEVER order another thing from King or any of their sister companies. I've had great success with BikeBerry

I have ordered twice from Kings, and both time they shipped late. I ordered a GT5 Pro racing engine/with complementary high performance head, paid extra for 2 day shipping. After a week I tried to call Kings and finally got someone to answer the phone. It was someone from Gasbike, the claimed that the HP Head was out of stock. Very irritating that I waisted an extra $28.00 and 3 weeks waiting for the order to finally arrive. I will NEVER order another thing from King or any of their sister companies. I've had great success with BikeBerry
At that point I would have contacted PayPal and had a partial refund made since they failed to keep up their half of the deal

Actually I'd probably just demand a refund moment I knew about it. Tell them to take a hike

Back