well balanced rack mount

he, he, i was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to catch that !!!!!!!!!!....

Did you use the stock sprocket on the pocketbike transmission? If so, what kind of chain matched up to the rear sprocket and is it the same as the Chinese 2 stroke kits.

Where did you get the sprocket for the gearbox?
I have a gearbox kicking around that is identical to yours, it was from a mini-moto pocket bike.

nice setup...questions

hey that looks a lot like my plan...but are you happy with the driven sprocket mount? i have a 24" bmx cruiser with solid 48 spoke rims, so that should make the spoke mount better, right? also, have a scooter setup for the chain and sprockets...is that too flimsy?

Where did you get the sprocket for the gearbox?
I have a gearbox kicking around that is identical to yours, it was from a mini-moto pocket bike.
i got lucky and found this sprocket on another pocket bike i had.i cant seem to find another one on the internet now that im looking.
hey that looks a lot like my plan...but are you happy with the driven sprocket mount? i have a 24" bmx cruiser with solid 48 spoke rims, so that should make the spoke mount better, right? also, have a scooter setup for the chain and sprockets...is that too flimsy?

i dont use the bolt to the spoke method anymore.i have an hd freewheel hub now.

How about full pics 1 step at a time (for Vegasdaddy and I don't stick any bolts in the wrong hole, LOL) then we all can convert all those old hard tail MB into street rockets. You could alson fab and sell some or all the brackets then you could do more Research & Development of more great ideas. Great conversion and keep us posted.

Back