Carby What size jet?

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
7:23 PM
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Crispy if you made it home? Tell your mom & dad this is what you want for christmas. They will save your butt when your miles from home with no tools. They fold up & come with a nice carry pouch.
20211105_173738.jpg

Don't bother with the oko carb, at least yet. You'll probably need to buy a bigger intake for it to fit as it says its a 21mm. And its a little big for your stock engine. Get an NT carb. Its the same size as the hp, but has a needle adjustment. These size carbs will go a long way with power.

Actually I have an hp carb currently on mine. It only ever four stroked at high throttle. Just keep changing the jet till it stops.

A 21mm carb is definitely more intended for a true 90cc engine at the smallest, not a 49,66,69, or even 78cc (YD100) Chinadoll.

This is why I strongly recommend a Dellorto SHA16.16 to those with little to no tuning experience or sense... it's still a single jet, but it's top shelf quality that will last unlike any clone carb ever
It looks like its a direct replacement of an NT size wise, am i correct on this???...Also is there anything it does better than the NT...i have not played with one of these as of yet...DAMIEN

I may have misunderstood the question too
YEP...You did...lol...Is this carby a direct replacement of the stock "NT"...meaning no adapters, or adaptations to just affix them to the stock intake manifold?

Does it still use a multi-notched needle?...Jet size still a # 70?...Is it still just an idle adjustment only?...etc...DAMIEN

And this is the one your talking about?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The sha.16.16 I believe you can buy inserts for the carb for what ever size intake your running. Up to a point size wise.

Yeah treats tv sells different inserts for what ever intake size you are using.

Back