Why do people insist on passing me?

I had a guy pass me then slam on his brakes to make a turn causing me to come within 6in of running into the back of him doing 30 thru 25

I would hit they b**ch ass and use my left foot in their trunk as a safety feature lol
Done it before to someone's side finder twice in burden, WA with no motor.

Dents is what you get for being a reckless stupid driver.... I'll make sure I crush their fender before bending a wheel lol
Your car is my cushion lol

I have had 2 accidents, both from people making a right turn after they have passed me. It was their fault, but I blame myself a little. After the first one you would think I would have learned. I pay much better attention to possible situations these days.

In theory this is how we quote on quote cross the moped jurisdiction
I've lived in Phoenix all my life and I'm 45yrs old. Since the beginning of the bike lanes here I've always called them suicide lanes.
The reason I prefer the sidewalk for a regular and motorized bike is that I have a bit of a barrier between me and the vehicles, instead of just a painted line. It's much less stressful on the sidewalk, which makes it more fun for me since I got my bike primarily for recreation. It's also a more interesting ride, with dips and turns and occasional people to go around etc.

To each their own but I can't personally see why, if given the choice, someone would choose to run full throttle on the side of the road so close to people smashers, when there's a nice path along side it that cars aren't allowed to use, and wouldn't fit anyways. However I ride on the road in residential areas. Phoenix is not the same as other places though, so this is mostly meant for Phoenix people.

I feel the same way glass, specific "hand placed nails" that didn't fall off a truck, poorly upkeep road sides by trees and the business owners don't wash or clean the side walks of slimy dead leaferie, what I also hate is when your in the bike lane and some stupid asshat gets over into the other lane like there car is about to clip you but clearly they car is no bigger then a bicycle.

I rides, and when I fall it's never from others fault I fall on my own, from like steel plates on sidewalks after leaving from a dead stop.

Other then that I'm pretty resistant to others causing me an accident.

I will f everyone's car up to make sure I don't fall and my ride is safe while they pay for their own stupidity.

Back