Yoyoyo.... back in da game! Need suggestions for carb setup

Alrighty children of all ages........... the iconic, cult classic, clone of a clone OKO PWK 21mm has arrived at it's destination! Took a quick look at it, and there is no stamping of 'OKO', it does have the stamping of PWK 21... did I get a good carby? :)

Now, as far as the carb goes, what jetting does it come pre-installed with? And anything I should look for or tips while installing this carb?

Mine was reliable everday for a year and a half until the very first half hour of meeting you in person... and then "blah" it breaks a rear motor mount stud...lol...lol.
But every day in that year and a half did you do routine maintenance and adjustments? If you didn't do those, would your ride have stayed reliable?

I mean reliable like a car, where you basically put gas in and go.

But every day in that year and a half did you do routine maintenance and adjustments? If you didn't do those, would your ride have stayed reliable?

I mean reliable like a car, where you basically put gas in and go.
You must of missed this thread of mine explaining my maintenance program when i wrote it in November...lol...DAMIEN

Someone give me tips on taking off and installing new carburetor. It's been ages since I last did it.

And there are a couple of brass nipples on new carb on opposite ends of one another, not sure what they are for. Should I plug them up or leave them alone?

Someone give me tips on taking off and installing new carburetor. It's been ages since I last did it.

And there are a couple of brass nipples on new carb on opposite ends of one another, not sure what they are for. Should I plug them up or leave them alone?
That sounds like a 4 stroke engine carb. Is it for a four stroke?

Like this?
ItoldYOUtoSTOPreadingTHEimageTEXT.jpg

Or like this?
MakeTheDropAt6-30PMdontBElateORtheBOSSwillGETmad.jpg

Back