48cc build (Little B*stard)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That's a sweet expansion chamber, unfortunately it's not available in the us.
OR

They work out to be just about the same price after shipping etc.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
OR

They work out to be just about the same price after shipping etc.
Awesome! Thanks, I'll probably end up ordering that in the next year or so. I'll have to change the flange because my bike's rocking the bt80.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Actually, that term makes perfect sense. Just never heard it used in that way before.
Fair enough, pretty sure i got it from one of the many FB groups for these. the 66cc cases kinda have some but i still took a lot off my last one too smooth out the airflow. I just gotta be careful with my 48cc case as there isnt as much meat there as the 66cc case.

Back