80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

Follow Wan37...

Lets keep this simple...

Don đź‘Ť
as to your question about my gas to fuel ratio do to my inability to obtain a driver's license if I have never had an opportunity to learn anything about Motors so I don't know what people mean when they say so it's different ratios for one gallon of gas I added approximately 4 oz of oil

Attachments

• IMG_20200630_123504.jpg
    IMG_20200630_123504.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 91
Great trying things you’ll appreciate it once you get it running. It’s a lot of fun.
CSI very much agree frustrating as this process has been I'm glad I did it myself because I know what I need to look for in the future I'm starting to understand when this issue arises this is how you solve it so thank you very much I appreciate the help so much

Ok when you squeeze the clutch lever the bike should roll easier the when you release the clutch lever it should lock back wheel rolling it . Now when peddling up to 5 to 7mph. The clutch lever should be squeezed when you get to the 5 mph speed release clutch lever and it starts to keep it running squeeze the clutch at stops

Ok when you squeeze the clutch lever the bike should roll easier the when you release the clutch lever it should lock back wheel rolling it . Now when peddling up to 5 to 7mph. The clutch lever should be squeezed when you get to the 5 mph speed release clutch lever and it starts to keep it running squeeze the clutch at stops
yes I do know all of that what I am saying is when I do all of that on the last step when you pull it in the clutch once a motor start it does not actually stay running it cuts the motor off until I release the clutch and then the motor kicks back on but it does not run when I pull the clutch it in I know in the video is I've seen it supposed to still be real or rumbling just not controlling the chain so you can stop and slow down but mine is not my motor completely stop and makes no noise until I release the clutch again and then it instantly re-engage

Nevermind I apologize I just found a video on how to fix the idling issue when I removed to loosen it up so it would start working I guess I did not tighten the flower bolt up enough putting it back together so I am going to go try to bleed the motor and tighten that up will update ASAP

With the clutch lever is released The engine starts squeeze the clutch lever and give it a little gas to keep it running adjust the idle screw to get to idle but the clutch has to be squeezed then whole time. I would check wiring it maybe rubbing or shorting out with clutch cable or connecting wrong ....updated now you posted again . Ok

It's to bad that someone with video knows how hasn't mademoiselle a how to started up a power bikes engine...

The step by thing...

Watch "how to start up a bicycle engine" on YouTube

Im sure that it will happen...

Don

Oh yeah I do know how to start it just it's sputtering out after I do I just found out that a bolt in the clutch I may not have Titan enough when I took it apart to loosen it up issue once I get the motor started and squeeze the clutch the motor completely stop it says to tighten the bolt and then the motor should idle like it is supposed to when I pull the clutch in I'm hoping once I get the motor started and can actually idle like it is supposed to it will actually run I am going to do it right now will update ASAP

It's to bad that someone with video know how hasn't made a how to started up a power bike engine...

The step by thing...

Don

So update I tighten the bolt in the clutch and bled the motor got everything set up to try it again and the master link of my chain broke so once I get a new link I will attempt to start and update you further thank you so much again for all the he
It's to bad that someone with video know how hasn't made a how to started up a power bike engine...

The step by thing...

Don

So update I tighten the bolt in the clutch and bled the motor got everything set up to try it again and the master link of my chain broke so once I get a new link I will attempt to start and update you further thank you so much again for all the help fingers crossed LOL

Easiest way pull plug lay it some where . Turn fuel off at gas tank then try like your start it a couple times maybe 3 time
So update I tighten the bolt in the clutch and bled the motor got everything set up to try it again and the master link of my chain broke so once I get a new link I will attempt to start and update you further thank you so much again for all the help patience and newly taught knowledge fingers crossed LOL all I can say is the one good thing about going through this whole thing is at least I have learned how to repair in diagnose a lot more then I started with

Back