80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

MSowards87

Like a farm store like : tractor supply company or rual king.
that's funny I was going to say unless Walmart has it I'm in a small town probably know where I could get it other than online but there is a tractor supply here awesome thank you very much I will have to try them

MSowards87

If you keep that cheap azz china chain on there...... You better buy a 5 pack of master links.
Go with a 415HD chain = Amazon $15.99 with free shipping.
Okay question I will just buy the better chain help with the teeth catching it in the motor the chain I have been using pops and catches in the motor a lot or would that be a different issue

MotorBike - Wayne

Yup, that's a no brainier on the cost. Another $ 3 bucks and you'll have a better chain that doesn't need to be adjusted as much as a china chain does and you'll feel a lot safer knowing your HD chain is a lot better (y)

MSowards87

Yup, that's a no brainier on the cost. Another $ 3 bucks and you'll have a better chain that doesn't need to be adjusted as much as a china chain does and you'll feel a lot safer known your chain is a lot better (y)
very true I'm going to see if my local Tractor Supply has it's so I don't have to wait a week for shipping worth paying a little extra to not have to wait

wan37

very true I'm going to see if my local Tractor Supply has it's so I don't have to wait a week for shipping worth paying a little extra to not have to wait
Your chain is most likely messed up from coming off and binding up the links get to tight and not flex right. If I was you,try to get a cheap 415 or 415hd With a couple or so of master links . Ok when you put the master links on the closed end on clip goes toward the motor if it the top line of chain.