85 Murray custom first build

Miles

Local time
7:09 AM
Brand new and almost ready for engine kit . I need recommendations
F4DB7BF5-EA1C-41C6-A98D-947509604F2E.jpeg

I'd start here and build from there. Don't monkey around with rag crap or 2 piece sprocket. This hub means you can attach a sprocket direct to the hub. Some 12 gauge spokeronies and a weinmann alloy rim. Some blue locker and you never need to tighten and adjust the rag crap.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

I'd start here and build from there. Don't monkey around with rag crap or 2 piece sprocket. This hub means you can attach a sprocket direct to the hub. Some 12 gauge spokeronies and a weinmann alloy rim. Some blue locker and you never need to tighten and adjust the rag crap.
He'd have more into the rear wheel than the whole bike lol. The rag joint is just fine at stock power if you install it decent.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The rag joint is just fine at stock power if you install it decent.
I have never had a problem with a rag joint in ten years and if anyone here read the instructions for it, that i gave to Petter to do his, and then saw his video of it, he did OK as well...On my previous 5 year, 6000 mile wonder i had before the frame broke, i never once had to readjust the rag joint/sprocket assembly...DAMIEN

Back