99% done... 196cc push trailer!

There are low cost universal joints available from McMaster-Carr.
For $11.00 to $14.00 you can get a nice, no slop, universal.
Put in " Low-Speed Pin-and-Block U-Joints " in the search block at this link
http://www.mcmaster.com/
By the way if you can get a hold of one of their catalogs they have everything you could ever need for building anything you can think of.
Speaking of spherical rod ends.....
http://www.midwestcontrol.com/
This place is the most affordable place I have found them at.
Although I cant seem to find one there big enough to fit around the seat post.....but they work great for rear links on my mercedes.. :)

Last edited:
I finally got the tricam 10" tire in the mail...it says 4.10/3.50-4 on the side.
Fitted the tire on the 8-374 4" Rear Demountable Wheel and the wheel seems much wider than the tire.
Is this normal?

I bought my no flat tire at tractor supply, it came on a wheel that was pretty tight on the tire.

The wheel I ordered from mfgsupply.com was a little bit wider... the tire had a little room to slide side to side. Once I loaded plenty of gorilla glue onto the rim and tire the tire is solid on there... it is not moving.

By any chance does anyone need any 5/8" pillow block bearings? I have 4 extra's that I am looking to sell (I'd sell for lower than you can buy them at thebigbearingstore.com). I have not used them at all. These are the same type of pillow block bearing I used for my build.

The wheel I ordered from mfgsupply.com was a little bit wider... the tire had a little room to slide side to side. Once I loaded plenty of gorilla glue onto the rim and tire the tire is solid on there... it is not moving.

By any chance does anyone need any 5/8" pillow block bearings? I have 4 extra's that I am looking to sell (I'd sell for lower than you can buy them at thebigbearingstore.com). I have not used them at all. These are the same type of pillow block bearing I used for my build.
sweet...i'll just glue it.

sweet...i'll just glue it.

I would recommend using gorilla glue... and don't skimp on the glue... you need a lot.

First time I glued it I didn't use enough... although I thought I did and the wheel seperated from the tire.

Great job on the pusher trailer

The matching curves make this trailer appealing. BTW what are you using for the trailer tongue? Did you bend this tube yourself? Also what are you using for the U shaped trailer bed? I noticed you are using a department store beam rack for the connection to the seat post. Again, super job!

Back