Any opinions on the wildcat ultra mineralli?

Can someone send a link to a exhaust that will work with the mineralli, hopefully it's not to pricey. I was gonna go with this motor, see pics, but I think the ph85 would be better or the mineralli.. this does look like a bad $!# motor though!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_035219_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_035219_Samsung Internet.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20231111_035147_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_035147_Samsung Internet.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 41
For a Minarelli type engine:

All the jog pipes will require cutting the header and reshaping it to fit the bike. It takes welding to do this.

Enter..jog pipe… in the eBay search.
Lots of them. It’s around $100.
This will be the cheapest way to go.
It will take reshaping. None are bolt on.
This is one of the reasons I suggested the Phantom engine.

It will take altering the timing some. Another thing not necessary for the Phantom.

With a Minarelli..You will also have to get carb jets.. pilot & main jets, to tune for your area.
I had to also change the carb needle on mine to get it right.

In all likelihood the Phantom would only possibly require moving the needle clip up or down one level..

Not trying to discourage.. just facts of getting a Minarelli engine to run correct.

The Phantom will provide all the power a bicycle can ever use..and probably more.

Once you get a bicycle going 50 mph it could mean trouble for many.

Unless you upgrade things on an ordinary bicycle these engines are over powering it. This all means added costs besides the engine. Safe speed has a price one way or another. Make the bike safe to do it or it’ll exact it out of one’s hide. 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for the input, I think you just helped me decide. I'm going with the phantom85v3. Super excited. So is there anything else I need to know about it. Such as carb jets and whatnot. Just use everything out of the box for now right, until break in period is over then I can add some upgrades???

Well when I do decide I will for sure inform you all and video the unboxing. But as for now I'm leaning towards the mineralli. May need you guys help with a few things such as runing the carb and stuff. My bike berry stage 4 engine was pretty easy. The HP carb was easy enough to install and I had to jet it at 65 cuz the 70 it came with made it run rich and 4 stroke. I am gonna do some port work to that engine as well. I've added a few things since this picture like new throttle grips and kill switch, a catnip cdi, 38 tooth sprocket. This was my first time ever doing anything like this so I'm surprised I did it right. I do have one issue, my acorn nuts are stuck on the head bolts. I used loctite when I first put it together. So now there stuck and the whole head bolts come out with it lol.
Let me tell you, I chose the wrong bike, a titan pioneer mb, didn't realize it was a cheap made bike. Lol but I've had it up to 43 mph lol

After reading the only two reviews at the end of the URL page you provided, it still looks like a crap shoot coming from aliexpress on a slow boat from China...lol.

Thanks for the input, I think you just helped me decide. I'm going with the phantom85v3. Super excited. So is there anything else I need to know about it. Such as carb jets and whatnot. Just use everything out of the box for now right, until break in period is over then I can add some upgrades???
What is your elevation? You will probably find you don't want or need more power from your phantom.

So is there anything else I need to know about it. Such as carb jets and whatnot. Just use everything out of the box for now right,
Keep everything stock...You will find that the P-85 is more than enough power for any bicycle to handle and be sure to follow these breakin instructions TO THE LETTER for good results.

Not too sure about my elevation, I live in East Tennessee though and I will for sure go by the book on instructions. I've watched a lot of YouTube vids on the ph85. It sounds mean as hell too. I do have a catnip cdi, you think I should use it?

Back