Any opinions on the wildcat ultra mineralli?

When I do purchase the ph85 from bicycle engines should I call or do it online? I will be mentioning your name as well

When I do purchase the ph85 from bicycle engines should I call or do it online? I will be mentioning your name as well
As I have also previously mentioned many times to many different folks here, use their phone number, talk to a real person...lol...Thats how I always order anything from them, they get to know ya that way, and you get to know them...lol.

• (406) 586-5970
Ps...They know me by my real first name, Robb in Alamogordo, NM and also know me as the Moderator for this forum.

The engines sold by California motorbikes are Wildcat aka Runwell engines. Runwell is the factory in China that makes the real PK80 engines. They use better quality parts than most kits. Better Japanese bearings, balanced cranks with wider weights. They aren't cheapo junk. A little google searching and you can find the factory website. I've looked at it before and they make a few different variations of bicycle engines. That minarelli is one of them. It comes straight from the factory like that.

As I have also previously mentioned many times to many different folks here, use their phone number, talk to a real person...lol...Thats how I always order anything from them, they get to know ya that way, and you get to know them...lol.

• (406) 586-5970
Ps...They know me by my real first name, Robb in Alamogordo, NM and also know me as the Moderator for this forum.
Oh yeah you did tell me this already lol my bad bro. But I will do that.

Apparently, before buying the Wildcat Minarelli, you have to find out if
the engine has matched aluminum or match iron piston and jug. If one
is aluminum and the other is iron, the engine will be prone to seizing, due
to the difference in the expansion rates under high heat.

you can use aluminum pistons with cast iron cylinders
Basic engine building, Make sure the PTCSWC tolerances are correct ,
PTCSWC (piston to cylinder side wall clearance) allows for thermal expansion

If the PTCSWC is too tight, yeah, your gonna get a soft seize

Back