Cory's Monster Whizzer project

Better Whizzer pics before paint

The last pictures I took sucked. These may not be much better but thought I should try before tearing it all down for paint today

Attachments

• PANA0001.JPG
    PANA0001.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 310
  • PANA0002.JPG
    PANA0002.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 348
  • PANA0003.JPG
    PANA0003.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 328
  • PANA0004.JPG
    PANA0004.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 293
  • PANA0005.JPG
    PANA0005.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 306
  • PANA0006.JPG
    PANA0006.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 292
  • PANA0007.JPG
    PANA0007.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 345
  • PANA0008.JPG
    PANA0008.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 341
handle bars are horrible placement, doesn't look like a long ride bike, but all in all. nice bike, and looks powerful.

your opinion does nothing for this thread, hot70
I found it to be insulting :(
if you have a comment to me, do it in PM
otherwise I am going to delete yours and mine as off topic

(actually...I will leave your comment, so others will see what is unacceptable)
if that's cool with cory, after all, it's his thread

Last edited:
Thanks azkronic. Actually I was going to drop the bars even more in board track tradition but their present location makes the front end extremely responsive, almost like my old ten speed in high school. Thanks for the back up.

That frame looks exactly like one I recently bought off ebay. I was told it was a Roadmaster. (It has no head badge.) I just looked up pics of Fleetwings and found variations in the down tube, some with a deep curve like yours, and some with a shallower curve. I am in the throws of installing a Whizzer engine in mine. Do you have any tips to pass along? It looks like you mounted the engine far to the rear of the triangle, did you have to modify the engine mounts much?

Don't STOP I mean STOP Don't

I have to say Go Dude. Paint it wild too. No holds barred...

Hello Smitty

Will PM some close up picks of the motor mounts. Yes, I did have to grind alot of the lower motor mount. Tacking these mounts up so they would work was a bugger + the larger engine didnt help. Not sure if I mounted mine in the right spot, but in the end everything works the way its supposed to. Untill I can PM picks look at the picks I have posted and it may help.:)

Excellent work, and I hope we see you and it in person in August at the Big Rally in Ocean Park, WA. :)

How old am I?

Hey thanks Uncle punk( like the name)! Saw the Ramones and the Beach Boys on the same bill in 1979 at Husky St. Man no wonder I hurt in the morning. Getting old sucks but getting smarter makes up for it.;) Oh wait a minute, maybe it was the Knack and the Beach Boys, man I am getting old!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back