Cory's Monster Whizzer project

Hi Cory, I don't know which carburetor you are using [there are at least 3 different versions used], but as far as I know the throttle cable goes thru the center of the spring on its way to "hook" in the slot & groove in the slide. If you can tell me which carburetor, or what year your Whizzer is I can describe it in more detail.
Whizzer OuterBanks,
Quenton

Last edited:
Question about Whizzer carb

Hey thanks for asking Quenton. Its a new kit. Figured it all out. The monster had its first maiden run about 2 hours ago. The timing on that hot rod motor is advanced so she starts to run super nice after about 15mph. Have some long roads in Bothell Washington so was able to open it up. Carb running fine, belts all working super good, no parts falling off. Thanks again Quenton. Cory.

Monster Whizzer

Took the Whizzer out on its maiden run yesterday without any trouble. This thing goes super fast! Have alot of open road (with alot of hills) and didnt have to use the pedals once. Used the stock Whizzer tank and a leather Brooks seat, which will both be changed out. Does any one know who can weld up a replica rivet gas oil tank for my board tracker? The maple false tank would work, but the internal tank would only hold a quart. Need a tank like a 1917 Harley. Gas reservoirs on each side and room between to hide the electronics.

monster whizzer

Mounting the custom made bobber seat today, and if Im lucky smaller crank and all new controls. This thing is so fun to ride I cant stay off it to finish it up.

monster whizzer

Hey you bet Quenton! Still making sparks but will have some pics Sunday night. I think Im having more fun putting this Whizzer together than I did my 1955 Harley K. I know I like starting it better, it doent kick back!

Hi Cory, I noticed my Whizzers don't kick back like the 450 Ducati desmo I raced in the 70's. I can remember being tossed over the handlebars a few times during the starting process. Looking forward to the pictures.
Have fun,
Quenton

Last edited:
Monster Whizzer pics

Promised to have some pictures by Sunday night of my build. This project has been a blast! In the last pics I showed the motor mounted to the Firestone frame, since then have added some fun stuff. Didn't like the stock controls with the kit so orderd BSA grips, Norton levers, custom 8x10 leather seat, Torington bars and pedals, and Harley springer seat springs. Now that it's running like a squirrel on crack I hate to break it all down to paint, but gotta getter done.

Attachments

• PANA0001.JPG
    PANA0001.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 422
  • PANA0002.JPG
    PANA0002.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 334
  • PANA0003.JPG
    PANA0003.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 318
  • PANA0004.JPG
    PANA0004.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 385
  • PANA0005.JPG
    PANA0005.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 392
  • PANA0006.JPG
    PANA0006.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 334
  • PANA0007.JPG
    PANA0007.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 345
Monster seat

Purchased the seat on e-bay. hapy32: is his e-bay name. By the way all your builds are fantastic, found your stuff on the web before anyone elses.

Back