Finally got out of the neighborhood with Predator 212cc stock on Meridian trike.

Instead of epoxy you should have shaved or sanded down where the clamps meat on your hub adapter. It's up to you though. It's only time, $, and effort. I'm hoping it works for you but I'm highly doubting that.

Dang,,, looks like alot of fun,,,, i have a brand new Meridian sitting idle,,, guess I'll strap a 198cc 4 speed honda engine on mine...
View attachment 102649

Ill gear it down for my off road stuff...
What kind of gear ratio would get the trike into the 30 too 35 mpr range top speed...
Hopefully 18 too 22 mpr at 2/3rd's throttle

Of course I can regulate my speeds with the built in 4 speed transmission...

Where did you find that speed chart,,, thats a kool tool...

Thanks for sharing...

Jt
JMO, a better calculator for you might be " jimsitton calculator".

It can be found on this forum.

Last edited:
Love these 212s, thanks... Honda... um HF?
This is my fav' fabricator on youtube for the Predi' placement
50+MPH on a modded up 212 in a US road legal car WTH!!!
35MPH on stock motor still aint bad for pushing a road legal car.

It's worth watching from the beginning. He's gots lots of dad jokes if you like 'em.

"extra rag joint on the other side of the hub"
Is this to strengthen the wheel or balance or old timey gear shifter?
NVM, just saw the link to thread of using long bolts to secure from both sides. I've never placed one but they sound like tons of fun to place 🙄
🤞 that this ol' epoxy does what I need. If anything I'll send a pic to ProjectFarms of the aftermath, oh ya u guys too.

Last edited:
Instead of epoxy you should have shaved or sanded down where the clamps meat on your hub adapter. It's up to you though. It's only time, $, and effort. I'm hoping it works for you but I'm highly doubting that.

Sure did:: Now the epoxy has something to grab on to.
1612733459076.png

I guess I'll be ordering a double rag joint with a larger sprocket in the mean time, 😁

If I ain't fixin' something. I best be breakin' it!
🐱👤

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I didn't mean your hub i meant the two flat spots on your adapter half where they meet the two flat spots on the other adapter half. Right where the bolts go through.

I didn't mean your hub i meant the two flat spots on your adapter half where they meet the two flat spots on the other adapter half. Right where the bolts go through.
Got a new really pretty chain for my pops ancient bike, that was today's project. It's like nice pretty shoes on an old mule.

1612828111398.png

I think the epoxy has been given nuff time and we'll be placing the rig together for a quick jaunt to the nudy bar...um the gas station. JKN, I live in the sticks of Virginia aint nuttin here you want to see 🤮

Back