Gebe vs dax titan help?

O yea....I forgot..

I just returned from Branson Mo today. I was staying at my sisters home on the Shores of Table Rock. I took 2 titans with me. My son and I went riding in the woods roads. I could not believe the power the Titan makes at that low Altitude. It took me at least 5 mins to get used to that extra power !! On the drive there, I could feel it in my car and was excited to try the Titan. WOW!! The Humidity and thicker air makes a huge difference. You all at lower Altitudes really have it on the power side. Wow !! It has been almost 2 years since I went down there. I had forgot how much more power there is down there. Now I am back home here in the foothills 1000's of feet higher, dryer, and now my car is weak again. Anyway.. I do miss the thick air.. But I love being up here. Closer to heaven.. Enjoy the ride...

I've been wondering about that too,Duane. The air is just so thin out here but the dryness makes for perfect riding conditions. I wouldn't trade living in Colorado for anything.

y'all outta come on up to the rally and enjoy some full atmospheric pressure...everything runs better here :)

awwwwww nooooo my bike after 2 years of perfect running just decided to break a week before i get my engine hopefuly i can get it up and running when i get my engine

ok..No problem, I have a 43cc version

ok.. No problem. I have a few 140 series Titan motors that are 43cc. They look Identical. I will soon have some 35cc versions as well. Enjoy the ride...

well..... As for 35cc 2 stroke....

I am almost finished with the Titan carrier being manufactured by another factory at a good cost and chromed !!! This is cool. Since it is chromed and then can be made from other Steel instead of Stainless steel, it will shave some weight. A little. There is the Super Titan 48cc HP coming out. This will be a super runner and will cost more. It is a High Performance version of the Standard Titan. For those that want a Corvette. It will be limited and expensive for a select few, a super Titan. Yes.. It too is EPA and CARB approved. The next is my in frame. I have a gear box that seems perfect for the In frame version of Titan. This gear box is made in the same principle as the Current Gear box except it is slender and output rotation is the same direction as the engine which makes it perfect for in Frame !!! Yes !!! Now..Keep in mind this is the same type gear box principle as the Current gear box used on Titan. That means, Silent and super reliable. So.. This is my next version to finish as soon as the Chromed version of Carrier is in full swing with larger up dated Torque strap. The Factory that will be making this chromed carrier will be under US copyright and Patent laws and we are entering agreement to sell world wide. Then I am working on the Next Gen in Frame with this new gear box and will also be copy righted and then testing will begin. Then.. I will be working on the new 35cc 4 stroke carrier. Remember, all these are EPA and CARB approved. Prices for these versions will be the most affordable on the Planet. What good is all this awesome Technology if no one can afford to buy it? As it looks now, prices will be 30 to 40 percent lower than anything on the market today. That is the idea behind the KISS principle. "keep it simple stupid" . Using the technology that currently exists to keep prices low. Also, I have the new 2 Stroke in Frame that is also EPA Approved and a new 2 Stroke Fuel injected version is also in the works that will provide excellent fuel regulation and Surpasses all other 2 strokes and 4 strokes with emissions. Yes.. EPA and CARB approved. CARB does not mean Carb. It is a CA thing. CA Air research Board. They are more strict than anyone else. So..To sum things up.. Yes.. We are working on all versions of both 4 stroke and 2 strokes. This is just the beginning. We have several engineers former Martin, Ball, Bell, ect ... with decades of experience designing, building and testing here in the USA !! It just gets better and better. Enjoy the ride...

a super titan i can see the drool running down the side of large filipino's face, wipe that up young man!!!!

Hahaha! Actually I'm quite happy with what I have now. I mean you rarely see me go over 20 mph as it is.

Back