Gebe vs dax titan help?

Also, I have the new 2 Stroke in Frame that is also EPA Approved and a new 2 Stroke Fuel injected version is also in the works that will provide excellent fuel regulation and Surpasses all other 2 strokes and 4 strokes with emissions. Yes.. EPA and CARB approved. CARB does not mean Carb. It is a CA thing. CA Air research Board. They are more strict than anyone else.

Duane, just wondering if these new engines of yours are truly EPA and CARB certified, could you post a pic of the certification license. Then we would
really know they are certified and not just designed to be that way. Not
trying to stir up a ruckus here, just trying to find out if they are
really certified.

i have built and ridden both, & ultimately chose Golden Eagle. i hesitated to post here, but uninformed opinions still plague the place...

my original belt has well over 2500 miles on it...nothing "wonky" about the setup at all.

My tangerine Kustom Kruiser has 5300 miles on it in 1 1/2 years. At 4000 miles I replaced the belt as a preventive maintenance procedure. Guess what? The belt doesn't even look used. It is in perfect condition and I will plan on using it again. My estimate is that I could run one of these belts for let's say 12-15,000 miles or longer without a problem. Since they are only 30.00 to replace, it's a no brainer. My prototype Kustom Kruiser Roadster is 14 months old. It has over 3800 miles on it, belt looks new. How's that wonky for ya.

Back