hellooo from NEW YORK

I bigED from New York southwestern I'm 70 old young still riding bicycles all year round I don't like riding in the rain but will the only time I will NOT ride if the roads white (SNOW-COVERED) this pic is my set-up still have the same trailer but the bike is not the same ...This is my only way I get around... I have build 6 ebike 36 volt bikes 3 was for someone else's is and 3 for me two was front wheel motors and the one I'm running is the other pic but I'm going to gas....
Welcome... I just joined and have learned a lot... Good helpful bunch... I know people from Norwich and all around western NY and PA... Nice people

but I'm going to gas....

I was worried about your manhood for a moment my friend. Wheeew, you saved the day on the last line. Welcome aboard the Cruise ship Motored Bikes. We have gyms on every other floor, dining halls on every floor, an ER ever 36.325768912489920782923 feet. Can you tell they measured in that weird metric system? Gas is free only aboard the ship. We have Motored Bike ANON meetings on decks 9 and 12 every Tuesdays and Thursdays. We take turns bringing doughnuts, so get with Damien on that one.

I was worried about your manhood for a moment my friend. Wheeew, you saved the day on the last line. Welcome aboard the Cruise ship Motored Bikes. We have gyms on every other floor, dining halls on every floor, an ER ever 36.325768912489920782923 feet. Can you tell they measured in that weird metric system? Gas is free only aboard the ship. We have Motored Bike ANON meetings on decks 9 and 12 every Tuesdays and Thursdays. We take turns bringing doughnuts, so get with Damien on that one.

Attachments

• 010b027ea9c34c47a7e92c73f6ee6f4e.jpg
    010b027ea9c34c47a7e92c73f6ee6f4e.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 64
This was the first bolt on pipe that was available for our engines, and of course back in 05-06 I tried one and was very disappointed, I had to raise exh timing and bump compression quite a bit to get any effect at all out of it and when I finally did it was good for 1k, I then got curious as to why it performed so badly so I cut it open and found it full of baffles, the pics are here back in 2016-17 or so, not a good pipe choice it's chamber doesn't fit my 15cc rc engines LOL.
Then why is there a Bikeberry video on Youtube ranking it 2nd against other pipes, showing it does help with performance?

Please put a pipe on that...
Why screw my bike up with that...lol...I cruise all day long at 30 to 35 MPH at quarter throttle and have had it to 51 MPH just being a stock build w/ Bofeng carb and after market low profile air filter...Its fine just as is...lol...DAMIEN

I tried to pull Darwin into this... He's not taking the bait
Nope, darwin is too smart to take that bait with "Uncle Damien's" finger hovering over a delete button...lol...lol.

Then why is there a Bikeberry video on Youtube ranking it 2nd against other pipes, showing it does help with performance?
Thats the very last place i would ever look at for sound building advice, ask anybody on the forums that knows anything about our little hobby/sport, im sure they will agree with my assessment regarding Bikeberry and their so-called helpful videos...They are in business to sell product, they dont care if their stuff screws things up for you, I buy very few things from them and I know total crap when i see it, and that pipe is a total pile of :poop:...DAMIEN

Back