hellooo from NEW YORK

They-see-me-roooin-they-hatinBike-Meme.jpg

Awwww, look how cute Karl looks in his little pink dress and pink helmut and riding his little pink bikey...lol...DAMIEN
Took me 3 weeks to find a dress that fit me so well. I had to beat up a 6 year old at the play ground to get that bike. Was a good fight, his mom called him for supper so he had to go. We are going to finish it later.

Dude you can buy and use whatever you want, but if you want your engine to work properly and get all you can from it trust what I share here is from 20 years of fist hand experience and Long before Bike berry even existed. Those pipes are pure junk! Look through all the other posters here that tried it and came to the same conclusion on their own!
I'm going to try a moped pipe with 3/4th the expansion chamber fabricated 26 1/2" from the piston face... As discussed in another post... the yellow banana pipe was meant as a joke... LoL

I'm going to try a moped pipe with 3/4th the expansion chamber fabricated 26 1/2" from the piston face... As discussed in another post... the yellow banana pipe was ment as a joke... LoL
Sure it was. Just trying to save face now aye. Lol jk. Those banana chambers are so awesome, Bbr says so!!! Bbr is God!!!! Jk

This is the real deal no joke...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-225842.png
    Screenshot_20220129-225842.png
    680.8 KB · Views: 92
Back