HELP!!! My clutch keeps slipping!

Yep i have. I'm on his list once he gets some made
That's whom I meant Doug Owens don't know why I said Paul Scott but this clutch is more like a typical dry clutch with alot of pressure should work fine! No you and Ryan are never impressed yet neither of you can make a stocker do 50 or get a china girl to do 70 or make them last, LOL but my engine is from 08 and still running strong and my stocker's have been running for three years now untouched and still perform the same and ridden almost daily.I've posted video climbing grades that stop most bikes,video on the hi way where traffic is doing 75mph or more and I'm right there! Where is your impressive proof of anything? Any one can put a better jug on these and make more power so what to me that's not really the point I'll take the s**t china parts that are cheap as dirt along with their quality and make them work the best they can so that I'm still running a true china girl not a hybrid crossover, that's not impressive at all to me they should make way more power!Now that said most guy's can recognize that if you can't make the basic engine perform as well as the best of them chances are you wont make the power you think you will with the hybrid etheir!

Yep I've already talked with doug, should be coming soon. Width is my worry with his clutches.

Ahhh i see what your problem is here. You're a china girl purist. Nothing unpure will please you

Back