how to know you bought the right kit

J

japat100

when you work 12 hours a day on your bike ,,,,,,,bike falls on top of you ,,run all over town looking for parts ,,forget to eat supper ,people drop by asking crazy question ,,run back and forth searching this forum ,and then take you 2 hours to clean up
you know then ,,,you bought the right kit

the first thing that would disappear with a perfect kit is this great forum ,, no teck needed ,no advice needed , no friendship ever made ,

the reason why this wonderful hobby has taken off is because these kits are nothing but trouble ,,so the next time you get p--- off after working 12 hours banging your head against the wall ,, say to yourself i know now i bought the right kit

"yes i to have a great kit 70cc "
japat100

when you work 12 hours a day on your bike ,,,,,,,bike falls on top of you ,,run all over town looking for parts ,,forget to eat supper ,people drop by asking crazy question ,,run back and forth searching this forum ,and then take you 2 hours to clean up
Hmm while my install took a good part of a day it went well overall, I had mine standing on a makeshift workbench, I had all the parts I really needed, I never forget to eat :D, only one bugging me was my wife, I had already put in a good read on the forums, my clean up is as easy as turning out the lights and locking the shop doors.

But the kit is for people who like to tinker and that makes it fun for me, these engine kits kind of remind me of my old VW bajabug it was fun to drive but you always had something to fix/adjust on it. :D
It's almost as if they designed it so you'd have to get familiar with the engine/parts so as to better understand how it all works.

So ok thats out of the way but the question is : how does it run/ride?

japat100 said:
you know then ,,,you bought the right kit

the first thing that would disappear with a perfect kit is this great forum ,, no teck needed ,no advice needed , no friendship ever made ,

the reason why this wonderful hobby has taken off is because these kits are nothing but trouble ,,so the next time you get p--- off after working 12 hours banging your head against the wall ,, say to yourself i know now i bought the right kit

"yes i to have a great kit 70cc "
japat100

Who did you get you kit from?

Dan

Yea !! That is what I want to know.

Because they are so much trouble? Where did you get that kit from ? Let us know.. Thanks..

They are all trouble since they all have common problems such as cheap hardware, bushing wrist pin bearings that need replacement with roller bearings, loctite headstuds into block, etc..etc...

Thats why I built from the ground up and used a tanaka motor. I did not want to be 20 miles from the house and have the thing fall apart.

Back