Hydraulic Clutch in a Factory Engine...It's Here !!

Really all it would take is a little slave cylinder ham fisted in there to work. Moving a fork to slide the friction plate in and out.
Wouldn't have to 'ham fist' it... But I like your style... Just use the existing clutch with something like this to pull the arm... Mounted to a bracket...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-224734.png
    Screenshot_20220211-224734.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 136
New Jersey .... But it's like there out of Aussie land... I've never seen this on ebay... I think it's a fake eBay site out of fake capital of the world...
Yeah, when I click on visit store it says 'This store has no inventory available in your location"

Visit this... Could be a hydraulic brake/clutch actuator .... I might get one of these... Supposed to be for converting a pit bike over from straight cable ...
Yeah, when I click on visit store it says 'This store has no inventory available in your location"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-224734.png
    Screenshot_20220211-224734.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 124
That listing is a real Ebay listing because I saved it in my 'watching' items list and it showed up in my Ebay app.

That listing is a real Ebay listing because I saved it in my 'watching' items list and it showed up in my Ebay app.
It wouldn't on mine... When I added it to my cart it showed 1 item in my cart... And could save it... Only that I have 99+ items in my cart and so many saved it won't save anymore... I was able to log into both eBay's and that was a new one... I've had more than one eBay but not on the same email... It didn't show 'new activity' like it always does just on one I have been useing... I'd love to check it out....

It wouldn't on mine... When I added it to my cart it showed 1 item in my cart... And could save it... Only that I have 99+ items in my cart and so many saved it won't save anymore... I was able to log into both eBay's and that was a new one... I've had more than one eBay but not on the same email... It didn't show 'new activity' like it always does just on one I have been useing... I'd love to check it out....
The country code is .au in the url

It's been on the market for 30seconds... Already got workaround on it... It's obsolete now anyway....

Back