Hydraulic Clutch in a Factory Engine...It's Here !!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I was able to add to cart on US listing. I did not buy it but send the seller a message (china) and asked for details on internal clutch mechanism / reliability and picture with cover off

I was able to add to cart on US listing. I did not buy it but send the seller a message (china) and asked for details on internal clutch mechanism / reliability and picture with cover off
It let me add it to my list, and the seller has almost 31500 in feedback, that is a good sign it is real.

Folks it's Ebay, remember $35 Samsung TV's or $29.99 motor ads? Sometimes the fraudsters slip in fake ads to take the money and run before getting shut down. Not saying this ad is but it happens.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Someone would have to buy it there and ship it to here... Or just the clutch cover and guts.. if those become available

Back