Knowledgeable but can't wait to learn

gunnar

Local time
10:41 AM
Not knowledgeable but can't wait to learn

Hey everyone! I will hopefully be moving to San Diego come summer and am really looking forward to getting a motorized bike! I need to learn a lot and am not very handy but from reading around it seems like everyone builds their own bikes. Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy one in San Diego without having to get into the build aspect.

Thanks and I look forward to posting more in the near future!

Last edited:
New to motorized bikes

Hello all. I'm new to all of this and am hopefully moving to San Diego where I want to get a motorized bike to commute and play around on. I've been researching the threads and it seems like most everyone build their own bikes; I am not all that handy and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction on where to purchase one. Thanks everyone, look forward to chatting more!

Welcome to MBc, Gunner. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Thanks! Sorry everyone for the double post, should've read one of the stickies before I posted :rolleyes:

Back