Minarelli Builders Thread

They may list each item individually. So there must have been 2 listings for the same item.
If the ad doesn’t state there’s a wait to ship then I would imagine 2 weeks tops to ship and you can ask for a refund.

Edit… I didn’t catch the “out of stock” on his ad until I just went back and looked.

RDM did send to me quick when I ordered form their website. I only ordered a spacer though, and they said they had it. Took about a week through snail mail to get to me. An shipping I think was only $8 bucks. I heard horrors stories, but they sent me my Minn spacer pretty quickly. I just like to joke about it because the debacle with another former member here. He waited a year for parts, and had to get angry before they sent them, and they never did send them all. Not exactly sure what happened as I wasn't involved, but he was pissed. I seen the order pictures he placed. An I know he got some of it in a month or two, but half his order was a year to ship. I can't really say much myself, they were fast with my order, I also waited till it wasn't racing season and a month after it ended so they could catch up with orders placed on their off season.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Got the RDM head today. Very nicely done. The only evidence I see of use is a ring mark in the plug area. Its a protobtype.
So which way do yall think it installs. Esthetically high fins foward, but is that the best cooling?

Attachments

• 6517A0C9-87C6-4EEF-BC06-3DF76685399C.jpeg
    6517A0C9-87C6-4EEF-BC06-3DF76685399C.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 6A81EC6E-6938-4B4C-851E-78ACF6CEA0FE.jpeg
    6A81EC6E-6938-4B4C-851E-78ACF6CEA0FE.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 74
  • D1035C64-8D5E-427D-B9CC-79E4B6A18B21.jpeg
    D1035C64-8D5E-427D-B9CC-79E4B6A18B21.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 9E700268-8A4F-4DBA-8B58-66F859CF7279.jpeg
    9E700268-8A4F-4DBA-8B58-66F859CF7279.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 75
Got the RDM head today. Very nicely done. The only evidence I see of use is a ring mark in the plug area. Its a protobtype.
So which way do yall think it installs. Esthetically high fins foward, but is that the best cooling?
Awesome looks good! High fins forward with a aluminum sheet/air duct over the top of it. Then at back of air duct/sheet bend it down so it forces the air over & down the case.

Head looks good. I think I’d mount it tallest forward and fins running front to back.

I see some of the Minarelli kits with fins running cross ways. Made me wonder if it’s because of the way the engine is mounted in a scooter and the fins end up front to back?

I'd go high fins in back, makes it faster!!!

Edit for clarity: this is a sarcastic statement. Everyone had already said what side it should be. I was being funny.

Back