Motorized Bike Bulls**t: Things your builds do that piss you off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I walked home yesterday lol

Attachments

• DSC_0219.JPG
    DSC_0219.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 209
NAHHHHHH
SLOW enough leak, popped the clutch and full throttle about 1&1/2 miles. My ass end was swaying on the last 3 turns had to go slow. BUT I MADE IT!
I HAVE 1 of those little tire pumps mounted to my forks.
Saved my hiney MANY TIMES!

Recently I got a flat form an leak inside the tube not on the bottom like I expected, I parked my bike to go into a white spot restaurant and when I came back with my friend I cycled with the dam thing was flat on the rear tire, had to walk my ass home.

Lucky I had another inner tube but I think it was a case of just to small of the tire size and was being stretched too thin. I also wish I had a mini pump like you it would have saved my ass from walking and speaking of curbs and pedaling slowly, I hate those square curbs on sidewalks. They are just small enough to make to think you can turn up onto them at an angle, I've done that twice years ago out of habit having the rounded side walks that most places have. I lost balances and crashed my stupid ass landing on the ground, bending all my bike stuff the wrong way. Fun times for me.

I finished it up and gave it to Joe to ride.

70ccDoneR-1280.jpg

He loves it and put a LOT of miles on it ;-}

No gearbox, it's single speed.

I haven't put lights on it yet, but the power is more than enough to keep the battery charged and start the engine.

Oil bath centrifugal clutch. Yes it's awesome and it coasts great.
Just hop on, press the start button, and gibe it throttle and your on way without ever pedaling.

I really don't remember what the BB parts were...
I didn't use it, I like sealed cartridge pedal axles even though it's not a shifter..

The jug and head are one piece.
Hope that helps.

Sounds like a pleasure to ride however I would personally wait for the prices to go down. I was interested at 269.99 with the 10% off coupon it was 260 with shipping but now at 299.99, Not a chance even though I very much want one of these. I'd get one at more around 200 if they come down in price that is.

I would like to see one of these bikes in action, so far all I have seen is one being started and idling, maybe you could do a video on this bike I'm sure we would all love that.

Last edited:
Curses, a land of a million Curses, my workshop has become. Let's see how far I can go without my chains breaking, oh the joy of getting greasey at 2 am in the dark at the bottom of a hill 6 miles from home..

Where's my allen key? I left it right here! Why's it always got to be the one that gets lost! Oh here it is... Where the f#&@ is the bolt I was just holding looking for that damn key?! Oh Yea I put it in my pocket while removing the key. Where the hell did that key go now?!?

Oh man I stepped on my locktight tube $#+&+@&=&="#$!!!!

Why the hell won't you just idle you piece of crap!

I can't believe I forgot to put the clutch shaft in the engine before installing it.

Yay my main bearings failed for the third time this month where's my gun?!?

Airleak, why must you be so cruel.

I had 10 Woodruff keys before I started, why are there only 2 left?

Frayed cable to the underside of the fingernail, somebody shoot me and end this torture.

"I don't need no stinking shoes" is what I said right before I dropped a crank assembly on my foot and stepped on a random pointy object.

Carb cleaner doesn't hurt that bad, oh wait I forgot how bad it was until just now damn it!

Grease, grease everywhere.

My eyes!

Holy satanic prayer please please please locate my clutch bucking bar and ball bearing...

IT DOESN'T FIT!

IT DOESN'T UN-FIT!

The taste of wd40 is no longer offensive.

The taste of brake cleaner is no longer offensive.

The taste of brake cleaner laced with engine sludge is no longer offensive.

Why won't it effing start I'm dying from an asthma attack what the hell omg I forgot to put the spark plug wire on omg.

And only 2 flat tires in the past year, why can't all the problems be that easy.

Recently I got a flat form an leak inside the tube not on the bottom like I expected, I parked my bike to go into a white spot restaurant and when I came back with my friend I cycled with the dam thing was flat on the rear tire, had to walk my ass home.

Lucky I had another inner tube but I think it was a case of just to small of the tire size and was being stretched too thin. I also wish I had a mini pump like you it would have saved my ass from walking and speaking of curbs and pedaling slowly, I hate those square curbs on sidewalks. They are just small enough to make to think you can turn up onto them at an angle, I've done that twice years ago out of habit having the rounded side walks that most places have. I lost balances and crashed my stupid ass landing on the ground, bending all my bike stuff the wrong way. Fun times for me.

Yeah I did a very similar thing with one of those Square curves I was riding in Elmwood Park that's redundant you would know where that is, It's at Grand Avenue and Harlem Avenue I was writing and I went up the curb sideways the square ones and was on the easement part of the grass went straight head-on into a stop sign! It was on the very bike that I built my motorized bike that I have right now it was a green diamondback Deluxe 2 at the time. My handlebars hit dead center right on that green post of the stop sign, I did a 360 somersault in the air and landed perfectly on my feet I looked around??? There wasn't one person that see my miraculous Olympic flip I would have scored a 10 then I went for the gold and got it!!!LOL. I did lose a few beers off my RACK though. HEE-HEE-HE-HAAH-HAH!

So speed better then a 66cc or same but gets there better. Do you think it needs tuning or grate out the box.
Better speed, and it worked perfect out of the box.
It doesn't come with a battery so you need to get an SLA.

I finished it up and gave it to Joe to ride.

70ccDoneR-1280.jpg

He loves it and put a LOT of miles on it ;-}

No gearbox, it's single speed.

I haven't put lights on it yet, but the power is more than enough to keep the battery charged and start the engine.

Oil bath centrifugal clutch. Yes it's awesome and it coasts great.
Just hop on, press the start button, and gibe it throttle and your on way without ever pedaling.

I really don't remember what the BB parts were...
I didn't use it, I like sealed cartridge pedal axles even though it's not a shifter..

The jug and head are one piece.
Hope that helps.

Where did that engine come from? I see its electric start but where did you get it from?

Curses, a land of a million Curses, my workshop has become. Let's see how far I can go without my chains breaking, oh the joy of getting greasey at 2 am in the dark at the bottom of a hill 6 miles from home..

Where's my allen key? I left it right here! Why's it always got to be the one that gets lost! Oh here it is... Where the f#&@ is the bolt I was just holding looking for that damn key?! Oh Yea I put it in my pocket while removing the key. Where the hell did that key go now?!?

Oh man I stepped on my locktight tube $#+&+@&=&="#$!!!!

Why the hell won't you just idle you piece of crap!

I can't believe I forgot to put the clutch shaft in the engine before installing it.

Yay my main bearings failed for the third time this month where's my gun?!?

Airleak, why must you be so cruel.

I had 10 Woodruff keys before I started, why are there only 2 left?

Frayed cable to the underside of the fingernail, somebody shoot me and end this torture.

"I don't need no stinking shoes" is what I said right before I dropped a crank assembly on my foot and stepped on a random pointy object.

Carb cleaner doesn't hurt that bad, oh wait I forgot how bad it was until just now damn it!

Grease, grease everywhere.

My eyes!

Holy satanic prayer please please please locate my clutch bucking bar and ball bearing...

IT DOESN'T FIT!

IT DOESN'T UN-FIT!

The taste of wd40 is no longer offensive.

The taste of brake cleaner is no longer offensive.

The taste of brake cleaner laced with engine sludge is no longer offensive.

Why won't it effing start I'm dying from an asthma attack what the hell omg I forgot to put the spark plug wire on omg.

And only 2 flat tires in the past year, why can't all the problems be that easy.

You've basically summed up how I feel every time I have to do a bunch of work on my bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back