My Next Build

One tiny thing... the race for the bottom would not sit flush with the bottom bracket. There is about a 1/2" gap or so... and I didn't want to "beat it" down. So I left it... compressed it as much as I could using the top threaded "race" and called it a day. Of course I'll be monitoring to see if that bottom race starts to settle. If it does, I'll simply tighten up at the top and (if necessary) eventually cut more off the top of the tube.

Did I lose a response here? I had a response emailed to me by the system (response was from Wrench) but when I get here... it's gone.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 583.jpg
    ScreenHunter 583.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 62
Wonder why... seems like good advice. That said... moving the race down means another cut off the top... Hacksaw is getting plenty of work...

Mr. Frizzle, I had not been paying much attention to your thread lately. So i decided to look for some recent pictures of your build. I must say, it looks fantastic. You took your time and really planned it out and added the tweaks here and there. You did a great job and should be very proud of your work.

My cruiser build (meant to be sold, but really had fun riding it) came out pretty good for my second attempt and with not near a much articulation as yours, I was pretty pleased with it for sure. I do love your yellow powder coat..... mine was rattle can after SANDING! Enjoy and ride safe. Here is my before and after.

Attachments

• IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2543.JPG
    IMG_2543.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 57
Back