Ok i got a huge question for yall

Can not be combined with a performance flywheel.

All are tunable by changing the strength of the springs. I would recommend a Max-Torque because they have 6 springs.
What do u mean cant b combined with performance flywheel my engine is all stock

You can buy 2 types of motor mount. A flat adjustible mount or a seat CNC seat tube mount for that engine. That way the cylinder would be up and down instead of the cylinder pointed towards the rear tire (first pic). The worksman drop loop bike is nice, expensive though. There is performance parts for the 160. That frame is worth some money so up to you if you weld. Quality bike not a huffy. 4 strokes are pretty cool I learned that with experience. Many people will say either go for a 2 smoke because it's simpler or get a clone 4 stroke. Go for originality and don't let the negative critics get to you. Currently restoring an 80's Honda G100.

View attachment 98752View attachment 98751
Do u have a link tk that cnc mount

What do u mean cant b combined with performance flywheel my engine is all stock
He means an electric starter cannot be combined with a performance flywheel.

Actually, it can, but the performance flywheel will not allow the use of the charging coil.

So, you can use the high-performance electric starter flywheel.
However, you cannot use its charging coil,
so your battery will have to be charged at home.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'd get the sportsman flyer it's only $549 compared to the micargi. Micargi is made in china but kinda better quality than some bikes. I remember my grips and reflectors were junk on the micargi predator. It has 4 inch tires which is kinda cool. I'm sure you could find a cheaper fat tire bike.

I'd get the sportsman flyer it's only $549 compared to the micargi. Micargi is made in china but kinda better quality than some bikes. I remember my grips and reflectors were junk on the micargi predator. It has 4 inch tires which is kinda cool. I'm sure you could find a cheaper fat tire bike.
But where lol that's the thing cause tbh I'm getting tired of looking for s**t that I can never find

Back