Protecting from thefts.

THREE LOCKS. Different configurations. Make sure all three loops around the bike rack. And don't trust all bike racks. Some are simply bolted to the concrete. And car can break these right off. Those newer racks with the thick poles are far better.

Holy heck! Where do you ppl live, where theives are ripping up bike racks with cars? :eek: Might want to get a gun rack on that thing instead! :LOL:

that would suck if some but hole would mess bike.... ill still there girl friend if they do :devilish:

Holy heck! Where do you ppl live, where theives are ripping up bike racks with cars? :eek: Might want to get a gun rack on that thing instead! :LOL:

You can never be too relaxed. If I go to a store that has nothing I can secure my bike,I won't stop there.
Even at the gas station I'll only go to those that have that thick bar on the ends that keep cars away. I lock my bike up to that before I go in the store to give the cashier a dollar for a fill up.
It only takes a second.

Ask your local esoteric blacksmith to make you an enchanted lock. The one I have will summon several hungry Imps and a Harpy or two to devour the thief.

These lock can be very expensive, and you may have to fulfill some kind of quest for the blacksmith, but they are truly excellent locks and you never have to worry about thieves again.

where can i get one of these? sounds pretty effective. i would pay through the nose for em. so are the harpies hot?

got bike back

got bike back young lads had it swapped frame parts xx DEATH TRAP xx:devilish:
they live 4 doors away got them near train station

brendonv is right :) I'm also reminded of Pee Wee's Big Adventure...there was this short clip of his bike all chained up. I mean chained up lolol. :)

And it still got stolen! Point is, if a thief wants it enough, he'll ride off with it.

Seriously, I think they should video monitor the bike stalls to catch bike thieves. I won't even get into what punishments I think there should be!

Last edited:
Bicycle is the new horse

In Texas they shot the horse thief..(or did they hang them) The Mb is the horse of the new century. Maybe we bring that tradition back. This was true because if you stole a mans horse in many cases you condemmed him to death.

They did both; hanged horse thieves and shot 'em if I read correctly my history. I have no problem with that tradition. "The Mb is the horse of the new century" ---let it be, I say :)

About bike locks

So I did some investigation on locks and found out that the best locks are the U shaped ones. Cable locks are no match to bolt cutters or hack saws but U shaped ones are. If you get hardened steel ones that are a least 12mm thick you should be fine, bolt cutters are no match. If you want to go all out and get the best ones go for the "Kryptonite New York", any series will do. I hope this helps.

Back