Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike,

I'll be using the treatment, but I think in my country the gas
has no ethanol in it,Tomorrow will be changing the Mushroom Valve Lifters that Quenton supplied me and will be doing an oil change,and by the way that I have to remove the carb I'm getting it into carb cleaner,Thanks Mike and Quenton.

Mushroom Valve Lifters

Hi Quenton,

Change today with my friend the Mushroom Valve Lifters,He realized that the previous owner had worked with the lifters,lets you see the photo,and verify what you said of the carb and bingo the part that goes in the flot the rubber tip seems to be irregular,wonder if you have a carb repair kit for the NE or at least know where I can get that part and the rubber seal of the boul,Thanks.

Attachments

• ef829dfca787__1350774096000[2].jpg
    ef829dfca787__1350774096000[2].jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 614
Hi Ray,

How things are,search sudco but I did not find my model, whizzerusa says only delivered in continental USA and the carb they show is for WC1,I hope Quenton answered he has it or search here in motorcycle shop with the float valve comp in hand to see if I have luck,Thanks

Whizzer USA has all the carbs, give them a call.

Ray

Attachments

• DSCN2888.jpg
    DSCN2888.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 561
Mushroom Lifters

Hello, New to this thread. I recently bought a 2005 NE-5 new out of the box. Currently working out the auto clutch fix. Started on the second kick. Have read the lifter replacement. This is a great site for common issues, thanks to everyone that posts.

Question is, how are the Mushroom lifters performing and are they still available?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Beachflyer,
Quenton would be your man to contact regarding the lifters. I was fortunate to buy a pair of his first run of custom made mushroom lifters for my NER Whizzer but I do not know if he ever had a second or third run made.

He did modify the existing lifter by lightening it, with good success. Give him a call, email or PM. Good man to deal with!
Take Care,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back