Scottsdale AZ Police Want To Jail MotoredBiker!!

Torques, I was thinking about this thread last evening and came up with a couple of possible avenues you might want to consider... Have you looked into contacting the State Board Of Ethics (or whatever they call the watchdog lawyer/judge group in your state) and reported this??? It surely sems you have the legal right to have a judicial opinion entered as to why the judge keeps denying your motions to dismiss... One would think the judge has to be able to somehow justify his reasoning in some kind of legal framework...(Maybe not, depending on how truly Fascist they are allowed to act).... It seems as if you have put in an extraordinary amount of effort to gain you day (s) in court and your freedoms under the law; that said, have you decided yet whether you are gonna seek media help?? Go to the papers, TV people or what have you??? I mean, it's not like the guys down at the court system don't have you on their 'radar' by now.. Seems like it's time to go all out. Have you considered talking to the local states attorney/chief prosecuting attorney??? I've seen them decide to stop pursuing a case just because they become aware that there is in fact a citizen that is not gonna take a railroading laying down.... How's about contacting the your State Representative in that district, or even the Congressman of the area???? Well, I've gone on a rant long enough.... Remember bro, we're watchin' and waitin' and we got 'yer back.............

I'm fairly new to the boards and just saw this topic and spent the last...I'm not sure how long reading the entire thing.

This thread is like a train wreck, you don't want to look but you just can't stop.

Seriously, this is some 60 Minutes stuff right here.

Seriously man, this is messed up and local is a waste of time as far as media goes. This needs national coverage, maybe Help Me Howard, or Bill O'Reilly?

Man, I'm just getting ready to go to bed and have nice dreams about building an MB of my own, then I read this and just get absolutely livid. :censored:

Hope things work out for you man. :(

Love the train wreck analogy, and quite appropriate as well.... As far a the media thing; I think this is going to be the inevitable way it will happen for MB's in the long run.... Not to belittle all the misfortune Torques has had to endure, but whether it is him, me, or YOU, this will all surely come about before the 'saga of motorized bikes' is written... My suggestion is to be proactive, to contact people, to enlist support and educate those that have no real idea what MB's are about.... This can take the form of discussing the cost benefits, the ecology issues, or, on the flip side, the mindless and inconsistent beaurocratic maze we are currently dealing with... As this form of transportation becomes ever more prevalent, there will be more and more sagas like this to be played out... On a practical level, I'd sure like to see all the major players, the vendors suck as Dax/Gebe?Spooky etc to take some initiative such as forming an association of some sort and actually lobbying for some coherent set of guideline (like 2hp,30mph,pedal capable etc)... This needs to be done, to get this whole ball of wax out in the public realm. The more 'public' and less of a 'niche' thing the better in my opinion.....

I filed a special action motion today in the Maricopa Superior Court asking to reverse the dismissal of my appeal. I hope this is successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a copy of the motion I submitted without the exhibits (64 pages). If you read it carefully, what I consider as unacceptable behavior by the court is documented here. I believe this kind of situation must go on all the time, everywhere. It could happen to anyone that reads this forum or anyone anywhere else. I have read the Arizona Judicial System is riddled with corrupt judges. You be the judge. I'm sorry if the image quality is not too good. The file size for upload is limited here.

Attachments

• SuperiorCourtMotion_0001.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 195
  • SuperiorCourtMotion_0002.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0002.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 193
  • SuperiorCourtMotion_0003.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0003.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 183
  • SuperiorCourtMotion_0004.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0004.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 218
  • SuperiorCourtMotion_0005.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0005.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 208
  • SuperiorCourtMotion_0006.jpg
    SuperiorCourtMotion_0006.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 178
I don't think you have any clue to what has happened to me or the facts in the case. Most lawyers just want your money and will not "buck" the system as to not suffer retribution from the judges they regularly stand in front of. You know that is true and if you don't you're either dishonest or ignorant. It is the insider revolving money circle that is common practice in most judicial systems. There may be some good, honest lawyers out there but the rest of them should be placed in the same category with corrupt cops. The lawyer who represented me didn't have a CLUE about jurisdiction, transportation and many other facts that he should have know about or discovered such as: the motorized bicycle statute is NOT a chargable offense in Arizona. That's why there is NO speed limit on a motorized bicycle, there is no law that converts a bicycle to a moped, then to a motorcycle after that. Trying to keep the MB legal is exactly what I have been doing, preventing rouge cops from dishing out roadside legislation when they have no knowledge of what they are doing is illegal. Did you know that even recently there are still police pulling over motorized bicycles riders in Arizona. What if I told you they still don't know about the motorized bicycle statute WHICH IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD? Well it's true and documented. False arrest and imprisonment, have you heard of those? How am I to choose a battle walking or riding a bicycle down the street, doing nothing wrong or illegal, and being accosted by a person who should NOT be in law enforcement? Then after that all those pin-heads from the police to the judges try to cover up all of the errors at my expense. It could be your expense or anyone else on this thread. This sucks, plain and simple. Motman812, you were part of the system, in which group of lawyers did you belong? You may be able to contribute to a thread other than this one, good luck.

Would the esteemed member of the bar please explain in detail the 'losing' angle.... Seems to this member of 'those also concerned', that you see nothing in the legalities of this case except the already adjudicated assertion of the officers claim to Torques attaining an illegal speed.... Why are you so callous as to dismiss out of hand the various legal issues our fellow rider has brought up??? Do you not find the way Torques has been treated to be prima facie evidence of misconduct on the part of the courts?? Do you not think the judge is treading or possibly crossing a line where the the conduct has become improper, and thus malfeascence in office???....

By the way Torques: It seems you have a deep and fervent regard in protecting your rights and not being intimidated into just going along with the status quo... I applaud you my brother... It's not often that I see someone that has that sort of 'spark' within them... I must tell you, I have been fighting the same sort of 'uphill battle' aginst these sorts of injustices my entire adult life... It's nice to see there are, in fact, others around that won't take a shuck n jive of their rights lying down.... Keep your spirit strong and don't lose sight of the fact and bliss of knowing you have the moral and ethical position of right on your side..... (Power to the people right on, and all that kinda stuff!!!)

Back