shouted at and push off the road by a man in a white van

You're 42, I'm 37- I agree with you for adults like you and me. An adult should take this up with the jerk, but for a young person- safey first. Avoid the problem if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
His Adult parents should take this up and put some fear into that old man!

I agree, it would not be smart to ride by there again!

Old man

Zssane rider, I think the old man obviously has some anger managment or mental problems, best to leave be, no need to aggravate the situation by having parents yelling at him, as I said its best to drop it ,but if it happens again then there is a problem that needs to be fixed. If the 13 year old goes to the police now the police may give him a hard time about his bike so leave it be.

happens with time spent

best to leave be, no need to aggravate the situation by having parents yelling at him,
as I said its best to drop it

yes -- this happens with time spent here on good old motor biking earth

we realize that many of those fights we were in -- were unnecessary
not one to walk away if the fight is brought to me
but -- also not looking for one today -- one day at a time
at first I was thinking that his dad should go over there and kick some butt -- but it's
nice to be able to count our teeth and have the same number

and just move on to better THINGS

we never know what the old dude is going through
he may have felt bad later ??

let it be and ride that THING in another direction

Last edited:
Who said yell at him? Talk to the guy when the kid isn't around and see what's up?

yelling

If this old guy is in that state of mind it will become a yelling match and probably escalate into violence, best to drop it.

remember the good old days

If this old guy is in that state of mind it will become a yelling match and probably escalate into violence, best to drop it.

yes -- remember the good old days
when mad ones just hit each other in the face a few times
and then as I saw once years ago
the small motor bike rider just got back on his motor bike
after throwing a few blows with a guy in a car -- probably had cut him off
bleeding a little as he rode away

now days -- good chance
gun or guns come out

sure is hard to ride that THING ------------ DEAD

thanks all my parents did call the cops and i told them the story and they said I was breaking the law riding a motor-vehicle without a motorbike licence,rego,a motorbike helmet and I asked them if i could get rego on it and they said "NO". But they said he had no right to run me of the road and for screaming at me and that they where going to go and get up him for doing this.

If one of us normal people that know how hard it is being normal ran the country, this world would be a better place.

police

Well, its good that the police go to talk to him and not you or your parents, they can deal with the B.S.if the old man starts going off his rocker. But on the other hand now you are screwed out of riding your bike. So he won and got what he wanted ( for you not to ride your bike)...He probably only got a warning from the police.

Last edited:
Back