The Great MB Photo Challenge

Here's a fun little topic, we get to see more pictures. The way it works is, the poster, (me) post a picture of my bike with some item. Then the challenger post a picture of their bike with the same (very similar) item. Then the challenger post a second picture of their bike with a new item for the next challenger to match. My first one I'll make easy my bike and a car.

GO!

Attachments

• 20220828_153956.jpg
    20220828_153956.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 4,269
I'm still looking for that Helicopter on my Motorbike, 🤷‍♂️
Just to keep the thread alive here's a couple Helicopters I saw while riding my Harley today
DSCF1142.JPG

DSCF1146.JPG

I know Motorcycles don't count :ROFLMAO:
Soon I'll be in the land of Helicopters on my E Bike @ Camp Pendelton MCAB
I'll get some Helicopter pic with my E Bike and we'll get this challenge moving on

Attachments

• DSCF1144.JPG
    DSCF1144.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF1147.JPG
    DSCF1147.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 50
I'm still looking for that Helicopter on my Motorbike, 🤷‍♂️
Just to keep the thread alive here's a couple Helicopters I saw while riding my Harley today View attachment 191960
View attachment 191962
I know Motorcycles don't count :ROFLMAO:
Soon I'll be in the land of Helicopters on my E Bike @ Camp Pendelton MCAB
I'll get some Helicopter pic with my E Bike and we'll get this challenge moving on
I want to get out and collect some challenge photos, but I'm rebuilding my bike right now 😞

I'll include this. Nothing special whatsoever, it's a Canadian Grubee kit but it's done me well (The only aftermarket things are the chain tensioner and since this pic the clutch handle). 100% completely stock, around 600 miles on it with zero issues. The back tire has a lot more 2 stroke soot on it now.

This is an early picture, I've since added better brakes, better seat, better (offset) pedals, etc. nothing too intense. I also cut down the tube in the stock exhaust which has actually made a pretty big difference.

20220516_172541.jpg

**EDIT the bike looks a lot worse now than it did last summer, i took it out until novemeber last year and it was subjected to salty roads so a lot of the hardware has rusted slightly and the exhaust dumping on the rear wheel has basically turned it black. Also I have a 1 pedal gear setup now.

I'll include this. Nothing special whatsoever, it's a Canadian Grubee kit but it's done me well (The only aftermarket things are the chain tensioner and since this pic the clutch handle). 100% completely stock, around 600 miles on it with zero issues. The back tire has a lot more 2 stroke soot on it now.

This is an early picture, I've since added better brakes, better seat, better (offset) pedals, etc. nothing too intense. I also cut down the tube in the stock exhaust which has actually made a pretty big difference.

View attachment 191971

**EDIT the bike looks a lot worse now than it did last summer, i took it out until novemeber last year and it was subjected to salty roads so a lot of the hardware has rusted slightly and the exhaust dumping on the rear wheel has basically turned it black. Also I have a 1 pedal gear setup now.
How much louder does cutting that tube make it? I leave the house around 6:50 on week days and I don't want to bother the neighbors.

How much louder does cutting that tube make it? I leave the house around 6:50 on week days and I don't want to bother the neighbors.
twice as loud, roughly. But it's worth it torque/ speed wise. Maybe not quite twice as loud but close. To be honest, your neighbors will hate you either way.

Good grief I just about gave up. I did get my drone charged. Was gonna fly it above my bikes.

No need. No seeds no drone.
Look ya gotta zoom in ovrr the R side handlebar, there they are, two of them.
In motion even.

If ya squint its mint. Yes they look like gnats Hope Chainlube has a good zoom.
20230517_154553.jpg

Oh today was a great day for sporting about the city. In true Urban style we have...

...a pro football team headquarters...
20230517_142346.jpg

...industrial something or other...
20230517_143858.jpg

...an ancient settlement??
20230517_145440.jpg

...ruins of ancient bombings (12/25/2020)
20230517_145553.jpg

...and the Challenge Photo, I submit for approval.
The Fatbike, and a Speedboat In Motion.
20230517_155912.jpg

A bonus pic just cause its motorized and I like it.
20230509_125229.jpg

20230517_144150.jpg

Wrapped up the day saw a locally loved former news anchor leaving a media center almost to the road when I went by, and she started smiling and dancing to my tunes.
I think that makes my year. 😁😁😁

Back