What is the best engine

I would love it if CDH gave me kicks backs, I've been bragging about my luck with them for years. Only company that gives me anything for peddling their wares is ND Custom Creations. Only reason I get anything from that company, well I own it. It's not really open for business yet, but I don't mind doing some orders for stuff I can do, when I can do them. I'm about $30k in the hole for ND Custom right now, sure could use some kickbacks. lol. That's about what I have invested in stock and machines right now, still building it, slowly, as I can. And for not being open for business yet, I've already had about 10 customers over the last year or so, lol. So when you see me peddling my custom made stuff, sure I get a kickback, I get all the profits. I also bought everything with my own hard earned money and built everything with my own two hands.

Ps, I will be doing giveaways in the future. Not to buy people, but to get an honest bug workout research, and to get honest reviews. To see where I need to work on stuff etc. You know, give away some stuff for people to break, and then ship it back after they break it, or keep it if it never breaks. Then I can look over it with a fine tooth comb and upgrade anything that needs it. I can break stuff myself, but having other people do it, makes more real world sense to me.
I would stress test it... Send a go pro and I'll take videos... Try and run it into the ground... Pay the shipping both ways...

I would stress test it... Send a go pro and I'll take videos... Try and run it into the ground... Pay the shipping both ways...
Oh yeah, I got the shipping covered when I start sending out samples. I do a refund for the shipping cost when I receive it back. I'm sure I can find some stuff for you to beat on. lol. @DieselTech gets the first tranny, a while down the road yet, but I am collecting parts for them already. Maybe you can be the one who tests out the brakes I've got rolling around in my head. Cool idea for a hydro brake system that will fit on any bike with normal brakes. More of a conversion kit than a total redesign, but I'm also adding something else to it too. Yeah, you can be the guy that test those. They are coming to the production line after I figure out the clutch brackets. It will be this year, probably the end of spring, beginning of summer I'll be getting to those.

Oh yeah, I got the shipping covered when I start sending out samples. I do a refund for the shipping cost when I receive it back. I'm sure I can find some stuff for you to beat on. lol. @DieselTech gets the first tranny, a while down the road yet, but I am collecting parts for them already. Maybe you can be the one who tests out the brakes I've got rolling around in my head. Cool idea for a hydro brake system that will fit on any bike with normal brakes. More of a conversion kit than a total redesign, but I'm also adding something else to it too. Yeah, you can be the guy that test those. They are coming to the production line after I figure out the clutch brackets. It will be this year, probably the end of spring, beginning of summer I'll be getting to those.
A single speed is my style... No stick shifter

Yeah I went & beat the 2 stroke sparebrook bike up in a bean & corn field the other day, I sure could of used a shifter bike. I'm thinking a walmart bike shouldn't do much of that field hopping, that cranbrook frame felt a little springy.🤔

You need a mountain bike now!! woot woot
When you get your transmissions figured out & designed, & let me test 1 out for you.
I decided I'm going to use it on a fat tire bike build. Kinda like a trail bike/ bugout bike, think that might be a good way to go & I'll have drawing/layout to relay back to you on the build.

Back