What's the best Cruiser Bike built

Having already built two F/D Cruisers I might suggest to stay away from odd configured frames. For instance some of the Micargi, Greenline and similar. The BMP fits a standard cantilever frame nicely. Hey, I haven't read of frame failures w/ the Wally Huffys. Either way please do yourself a favor and install a front brake for safety. I also use a front suspension either Springer w/ drum brake or mtb shock fork w/ V-brakes. Enjoy the Ride!

Another vote for Worksman

You can not go wrong with Worksman. I even put their wheels on my Whizzer. If they can handle my very large butt, they can handle anything.

Jim

I have a Electra Coaster stretch alum. frame and am well pleased with it.

Attachments

• DSCF0293.jpg
    DSCF0293.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 280
the Giant Simple series of cruisers are the most comfortable bikes ive ever ridden (rode a simple 7 once). very light weight and PERFECT friction drive tires.

Last edited:
If you're going to put a lot of miles on it, it's hard to beat a comfort bike (front suspension) for comfort. When I moved from a cruiser to the trek navigator, it felt so ... smooth. And, my back felt better, too. Yeah, it doesn't look the as good as a cruiser. 'S OK. I'll take comfort over looks any day.

Back